Im confused

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Im confused

Started by enema, 01 October, 2004, 12:11:57

Previous topic - Next topic

enema

I was wounderig, how can u get a Moderator status in  forum? Im realy confused because nErBoS is like "flooding" with scripts, advices and great ideas (thank you nErBoS)(there are several more great guys like him) but he's still a king. Moderator Piglja havent postet a single script or advice, but she is moderator... I mean - how come? How come Optimus (genius in my eyes) can be in same level as Piglja (by her words - :)) (I am a newbie here, so, plz be kind and soft to me ) :)) ) ?????

...doesnt look fair

witch

QuoteI was wounderig, how can u get a Moderator status in forum? Im realy confused because nErBoS is like "flooding" with scripts, advices and great ideas (thank you nErBoS)(there are several more great guys like him) but he's still a king. Moderator Piglja havent postet a single script or advice, but she is moderator... I mean - how come? How come Optimus (genius in my eyes) can be in same level as Piglja (by her words - :)) (I am a newbie here, so, plz be kind and soft to me ) :)) ) ?????     ...doesnt look fair

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL   :D

Herodes

from what I 've realised ppl that are moderators and such are ppl on whose shoulders most of the scripters presently active are treading on ...

the fact that the forum has to be moderated and administered better is true ...

But the present state of thinks is to my liking and I dont think it is something to worry any1 .. :)

witch

Quotefrom what I 've realised ppl that are moderators and such are ppl on whose shoulders most of the scripters presently active are treading on ...     the fact that the forum has to be moderated and administered better is true ...     But the present state of thinks is to my liking and I dont think it is something to worry any1 .. :)

first time ever i agree with u........my GreeeeeeK friend  :D

nErBoS

Hi,

To me to be a Moderator, then a lot of persons you helped me in this time should also be Moderator (some of them were in the old forum), just asome nicks which came in my head...

tezlo, RabitWombat, Skrol, plop, NightLitch, Pur, Phatty (this two last already are  :P )....

If i do scripts its because of their guide and scripts.

Best regards, nErBoS
--## nErBoS Spot ##--

Devastator

yea there are many people that deserve to be mods lyk Plop. am a gr8 fan of all of plops work and i believe he is an excellent scripter who is always willing to help everyone. Plop posts replies to everyones queries very quickly!

I think nErBoS, Nightlitch and Opti all are excellent scripters who are always active and in ma opinion this makes them good candidates alongsyd plop for a position as mod!

give the users what they want :)

Devastator
(? ?.??.->PLOP DEFINATELY 4 MOD!!!<-.??.???)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk