Forum Lamer

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Forum Lamer

Started by pHaTTy, 16 February, 2004, 13:13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

pHaTTy

eternal_flame

most likely birdy or some fker, i got nice message from him, very friendly lol

HEY ***, YOUR HUB IS GOING DOWN SOON. ENJOY FU***R!!!!!!

can a s-mod/admin give me the last known ip of this twat shud be stored on the board admin console plz plz :)

looooool
Resistance is futile!

RollTheDice

heh what is birdy alone man in the ocean of dead wishes...mean sumthin' like nothing wot have to be afraid...hmm maybe hes time is go soon eternal travel wheres no return.

Hmm i dont like yhub ,but yhub likes me lol
noo its really boring ..but working good...too boring for man who wants to do something other than only txt files:)

pHaTTy

eheh, well hes attempting syn flooding me, so ive setup some tools on several T3 connections (no names) and as soon as i get IP and verify it, im gonna crush him, then when few of my boys trace his location, then its my turn.....
Resistance is futile!

RollTheDice

Happy hunting time  :D
Hope you get him.You would think though,that the "danger" comes outside of DC,not from the inside....Figures,that he's just seeking for attention,he didn't get when he was a child *lol*

pHaTTy

lol yeah maybe well i give up ive shut my hub ill let him get on with it have his phun lol,

i cant be bothered with it no more hahaah, i quit, he taken my network down, i only had my hub still running and another private hub, so ive shit mine my connection was dying lol, hmm i think he was using somekind of htaccess on my apache hmm maybe,

as for other hub i just told to shut down lol,
Resistance is futile!

Optimus

Dice you bastard where you come from... lol your hidding ...

(uk-kingdom)John

Looks like he took down more than your hub phatty.. I get back from college to find my hub is totally dead and can't do anything till my ip changed then as soon as I ran no-ip duc it happened again. This guy is 1 sad lamer to start taking down hubs.

(uk-kingdom)John

Hi can I ask a Super Mod to check all my board ips against the ip of "eternal_flame" and then pm me to tell me and phatty if they match please.. I have a few probs and need them sorted. Thanks in advance!

pHaTTy

some stupid ass, ill find out who it is now, fk the board, fk hacking, im gonna break his neck, pushing me to far this time, think hes fking clever when go down to blyth ye fker i know where u live ass, then we'll see how long u last prat
Resistance is futile!

(uk-kingdom)John

QuoteFAG Message from eternal_flame, sent on 20.02.2004, 19:41 to (uk-kingdom)John

HEY FAG, YOURE NEXT FOR GOING DOWN!!! LOL AND SAY HI TO THE LITTLE CHAT ADDICTED WHORE PHATTY - ILL VISIT THE PRAT AT 81.86.220.56!!!!.

I just checked back here today and found myself visiting that childish pm.. lol what a prat he is.

Looks like hes scared to even chat in the main about anything so he can't be much. Thought id let you's all know we have a little kid in this forum ;-)

RollTheDice

Kids...wot hiding behind pm msgs ..yap not worries about em....big letters dont make it any "scared", it makes it even worse 4 him.*LooooL* god them mercy  ,cuz they really dont know wot they did.

Hmm remember kids this is lua forum not some war central...and its useless to bring those reticulous messages here ....ask or write if u have some really writing about.

pHaTTy

hmm well ive had a few of mates from high up places doing some of there research tracing watching my lines, anything that traces me, even gets my ip, ive been able t get, now lets see what i have on documents, papers about this eternal lamer

hmm hes from Germany,

hmm on Deutsche Telekom AG, hmm

his abuse email abuse@t-ipnet.de, lol

what an ass
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

hmm well, subject closed, i cannot be bothered with it no more lol, in fact i just gonna start deleting those pm's and to save the hassle, im going to close this thread
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk