Reversed leechblocker! (not down, but up) help me!

Reversed leechblocker! (not down, but up) help me!

Started by x0cHiPiLLi, 21 January, 2004, 21:30:33

Previous topic - Next topic

x0cHiPiLLi

Hi! Greeting to you all, you've helpme a lot!
But i need your help!

I live in Portugal, and in here the adsl connection is limited to 2gb (international) and 20gb(national) traffic! What happens is that there is a lot of "portugueese-only" hubs by checking the IP range of the connections!
I used an IP Table (very simple one)!

But i want to make my hub national and international at the same for registers users!

My Ideia was that every user could connect to the hub but not download from it until it was regged by an op! (THIS PART IS DONE)

So, when international users wanna connect to the hub their are forced to attribute a prefix to their nick like "_"! so then the hub and the users knows whos "International" or not!

So what I need?

I need a bot to make a table of "international" users, those who's prefix is "", and then this bot by commands like:

!international : allows the current national user to download files from international users

!national : blocks the current national user from downloading from international users

I need a kinda of other way around of leechblocker, kinda:

I need to enable/unable ppl regged in the hub to only download from a certain prefix when they want!

Don't worry about detecting "international" by the prefix! the away that is working its almost impossible to "fake"!

So what a need! is a kind of leechblocker but the other way around, in leechblocker you can prevent users with a certain prefix ou regged ones to download from the hub!
I need the other way around! not to upload to users without the prefix (unless they want)!

Like this:

You have 4 users:

"xxx"
"xpto"
"yyy"
"zzz"

If user "zzz" makes "!international" it will be able to download from xxx and xpto when he permits it (like when zzz makes in his dc "!international")!

leechblocker is the other away around!

Don't worry that the prefix could be faked! I'll handle that!

The ideia behind this is...

To make an international hub, for only regs and by the prefix, allow users without prefix do download from them when only they want!

In here (Portugal), regular ADSL download limit is:

2 Gb(Internacional) (users that would be with a prefix !
20Gb(Nacional) (users that would not have a prefix)

This would allow National users to stay on this international hub, but with the possibility of controlling their traffic limits!

Many Thx!

Please help me! and us Portuguese, it would make a big diference, for the global comunity as all! many thx

PS: if ups could be controlled it would be nice too (but not needed)!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk