Log-in Op-chat

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Log-in Op-chat

Started by stevo, 29 April, 2005, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

Does anybody know of a Op-chat script that Requires op's to log-in to read /take part of chat going on... if not would be great if some clever guy out there  :D could create somthing like this..  :)

dchub://stevo.servebeer.com  serving beer since 2000 :)

Dessamator

thats already, opchats normal function, u log in, put ur pass and read or participate on the chat, but there are scripted opchats around, search !!!
Ignorance is Bliss.

ConejoDelMal

i think what it wants is that as an operator, opchat doesnt pop's up, but it forces you to log in, so that Op's which are not around, or arent interested in whats going on there dont have to know it...
I think its a bit sensless, cause the pourpose of it is that all op's can and read it, but...
Rede-DC Comunidade Portuguesa de DC

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by stevo
Does anybody know of a Op-chat script that Requires op's to log-in to read /take part of chat going on... if not would be great if some clever guy out there  :D could create somthing like this..  :)
Well, i suggest u to disable the PtokaX inbuild and run this script.
There u'll find the option to join or leave anytime u want.

Cheers

ConejoDelMal

I'm sorry for this offtopic now....but i gotta ask jiten.. :
Do you have all the scripts in your memory? and now exactly where they are? or are you so dedicated to search the scripts for everyone?  :P
Rede-DC Comunidade Portuguesa de DC

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by [AT]conejodelmal
Do you have all the scripts in your memory? and now exactly where they are? or are you so dedicated to search the scripts for everyone?  :P
Nah :D
I don't have all the thread links in my mind.
Whenever I see questions like these, I often remember having seen a script that does what the user wants (mostly because I had already worked with them before).
So, it's not really hard to help them... although they should the "Search" function more, before asking for something ;)

Cheers

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by [AT]conejodelmal

LOL,maybe he just uses something these ppl should use "SEARCH BUTTON", ;)
Ignorance is Bliss.

stevo

thanx greatly jiten thats kinda what i was looking for  :D appreciate your help  8)

dchub://stevo.servebeer.com  serving beer since 2000 :)

jiten

You're welcome stevo...

Cheers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk