Inbuild client kick is disabled. . .

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Inbuild client kick is disabled. . .

Started by raindrop94, 27 June, 2006, 07:51:05

Previous topic - Next topic

raindrop94

Hi Everyone - I am not sure where this post needs to be posted, in here or in the scripting section as I am not sure what is really causing the problems.

I just updated to the Newest Version of PtokaX 0.3.5.0 and I have always used and liked RoboCop for Scripting. Currently I have RoboCop version 10.021 installed.

Everything is working wonderfully accept when I search for users that I want to kick, ie. people with files that are agaist the rules. Within the Search menu, I right click on a user that has a bad file and when I Right Click with my Mouse on that user, 1. I don't get the RoboCop Menu and 2. when I click KICK USER I get this message in Main Chat, " *** Inbuild client kick is disabled, use !kick instead!" I have been through RoboCop, I have been through PtokaX and I can't find anything. Could someone give me some suggestions???

Thanks,

Joshua ???

Thor

Read the RoboCop's changelog: (10.02Beta)
- Disabled inbuildkick i just hate that one ;)
I really don't understand why, but Optimus disabled, so if you want to fast kick users, make a simply usercommand:
!kick %[nick] %[line:Reason]
Thats all...

raindrop94

Hi - Thank you for the information but when I put this in my Client, and found a user breaking the rules, I tried my new command and nothing happened. It didn't post anything in the main chat, the user didn't get kicked, nothing. Anymore suggestions??

Thor

Check the syntax, maybe something wrong. My settings:

raindrop94

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

I click on Raw Commands instead of Chat. It works wonderfully now!!

Thanks,
Joshua

bastya_elvtars

The inbuilt kick of DC++ is really crap - it's sent to every user who has a key.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Pothead

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 27 June, 2006, 22:14:52
The inbuilt kick of DC++ is really crap - it's sent to every user who has a key.
Even to non-keyed users.
// Add NMDC standard op commands
	static const char kickstr[] = 
		"$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You are being kicked because: %[line:Reason]|<%[myNI]> %[myNI] is kicking %[userNI] because: %[line:Reason]|$Kick %[userNI]|";
	addUserCommand(UserCommand::TYPE_RAW_ONCE, UserCommand::CONTEXT_CHAT | UserCommand::CONTEXT_SEARCH, UserCommand::FLAG_NOSAVE, 
		STRING(KICK_USER), kickstr, "op");
Suppose a patch could be submitted, to stop it spamming main chat. :)

bastya_elvtars

Damnit, I am really confused these days. s/sent/available
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

raindrop94

I have the User Command for Kick, Ban, and Drop working just fine now. Thank you again for suggesting this to me. But I do have one more question if you could help me. Is this way to create a user command for Time Ban???

Thanks,
Joshua

Thor

Command type: Chat
Context: User menu
Name: What you want :D
Command:
!tempban %[nick] %[line:Time (m/h/d/w/M/y)] %[line:Reason]

Where: where you want to use :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk