Removed!

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Removed!

Started by Vipertje, 14 February, 2007, 17:23:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Vipertje

Post removed!!!

Cêñoßy†ê

I wont help with scripts like this..  >:( do you read your neighbours mail allso ?
Powered By Leviathan™ 2nd Generation v. 1.9

Cêñoßy†ê

i would rather use filtering then ;)

something like:
Bad = {
	["fuck you"] = 1,
	["gay"] = 1,
	["bitch"] = 1,
}

ToArrival = function(user,data)
	local s,e,to,from,line = string.find(data,"%$To:%s+(%S+)%s+From:%s+(%S+)%s+%$%b<>%s+(.+)")
	for value, key in pairs(Bad) do
		if string.find(string.lower(line),string.lower(value),1,true) then
			user:SendPM(to,"Your sentence included forbidden word and wont be delivered")
			return 1
		end
	end
end
Powered By Leviathan™ 2nd Generation v. 1.9

Tw?sT?d-d?v

I doubt very much that you well get any help with this script  .....  Even if you say you dont want to run it .

My advise to you is , if you have users in your hub/network having probs in PM then you ask that user to show you the PM , Then that way you still have proof and you can deal with prob.

bastya_elvtars

OK, I leave this here since the topic starter became aware of how bad spying is.
I couldn't agree more, Tw?sT?d-d?v?l, let's not exclude the human factor. ;)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Vipertje

jow DUDE, its not for spying, its for users that are making probbles over PMs and for logging what they do. Not for spying. I dont give a fuck what they say in PM.its not me problem, i just wanted something that logs everything what is said in the hole hub incl PM for if there are p[roblems thats all, nothing more and nothing less!!!!!!!!

bastya_elvtars

No need to log these PMs, users will report problematic messages and you can take action. It's easiear than browsing logs, and there aren't privacy concers either. ;)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Vipertje

Your solution is good, until the users change the logs m8 like i already did told you

bastya_elvtars

Then the other user should show you the log as well.

Vipertje

Yeah and as that log is changed 2. This is the reason I search for a PM logger or that sort of kind thing.

The last network i was, happent that. Both users did send me a changed log. And now ;)

AAAAAAhhh well let it be!!! Mutor did have some other scripts what I could use.

bastya_elvtars

Nothing can be done against stupidity. And a few stupid users shouldn't be a reason to violate innocent ones' privacy.

Vipertje

Yeah there you have a good point ;) 1-0 for you :)

bastya_elvtars

OK, then I close this thread, if you don't mind, since it is redundant to discus this topic any further.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk