FreshStuff3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

FreshStuff3

Started by bastya_elvtars, 21 October, 2007, 09:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

You can download it here. Note that this module is beta, so bugs may occur. Please test and report bugs @ the discuss link. Thank you.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

FreshStuff3 5.0 RC3 released. For RC2 users, an upgrade pack is available, otherwise get the full package.

Note that you can use it with the recent PtokaX development versions as well.

Please read the release notes & the changelog here.

NOTE: this topic is locked, please use my forum (link in my signature), because I can keep track of issues better in there.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

bastya_elvtars

The planned release date for 5.0 final is Jan 1st 2008.

bastya_elvtars

Asante has reported some errors. First is with top adders. You can get an updated freshstuff/config/extras.lua here.
The other error is that the 'Show latest X releases' menuitem tries to show all releases. Here is the updated Ptokax.lua (for the old API) and the updated PtokaXNew.lua (for the new API).

bastya_elvtars

The site is back online.

bastya_elvtars

bastya_elvtars

In preparation for the upcoming release, attached is a new test version (I had time to deal with it at last). Please test it and report bugs in this topic.

P_pan

this new release just fixed the issue i have posted 1 hour ago on lawmakersite>>>
it was >!showrequest <  rc5  did crash the script on it
thnx!!

neat script again bastya_elvtars!!

bastya_elvtars

Thanks. I think I have fixed the last showstopper bug and gonna prepare a release this week after some more testing.

rEALx

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 25 March, 2008, 18:03:21
In preparation for the upcoming release, attached is a new test version (I had time to deal with it at last). Please test it and report bugs in this topic.

FreshStuff3 5.0 RC6

Working nicely, without any problems now,

btw, the main file freshstuff.lua is missing in the attachment. I am using this file from the RC5 release. Hope there is no change in that file.

rEALx

bastya_elvtars

Hehe, then I forgot to pack it. There are no changes, though.

P_pan

the main from RC5 did work well
ill forgot to say indeed that the main lua was missing.. to post....
guess im a human too :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk