RoboCopv9.0a and ChatStats v1 - Created by Guibs

RoboCopv9.0a and ChatStats v1 - Created by Guibs

Started by DKferret, 03 October, 2004, 19:45:07

Previous topic - Next topic

DKferret

Hi. :D

Would just like to say that this is a great script.

I have one problem, i have a hub running on PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 15.25 [debug] and used RoboCopv8.0b and used ChatStats v1 - Created by Guibs and it worked great, but when i changed to RoboCopv9.0a the chatstats stopped working, it does not count the letters or smilies, but if i send a drawing into the main chat then it counts it?

I hope someone can help when they have time...

Thanks

[BaGlAnD?]ferret :D

bagland1.dyndns.dk

The Bagland network

Optimus

QuoteI have one problem, i have a hub running on PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 15.25 [debug] and used RoboCopv8.0b and used ChatStats v1 - Created by Guibs and it worked great, but when i changed to RoboCopv9.0a the chatstats stopped working, it does not count the letters or smilies, but if i send a drawing into the main chat then it counts it?
i think i know what todo. There is a problem with WordReplacer in RoboCopv9.0a Disable it (restartscripts) and try again.

Greetingz Optimus

DKferret

Hi Optimus.

Great script, thanks with the help, will try that out later, one more thing, before when we banned or kicked people the ops got the message in the hub bot, but now we get it in the op-chat. I cant find in the script were to change this? any ide please.

Thanks again and sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, i saw my mistake after i had sent the message  :rolleyes:

Best regards
[BaGlAnD?]ferret
[BaGlAnD?]ferret  :D

bagland1.dyndns.dk

The Bagland network

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk