Donations?

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Donations?

Started by ptaczek, 23 March, 2005, 19:35:27

Previous topic - Next topic

ptaczek

Hi, today I've got a mail concerning ptokax. My answer I finally wrote could be interesting to all of you. But it's not easy... :/

dragos stoica wrote:

> cant tell me some one what to instal to enable te statistic for ptokax 0.3.3.0 build 16.06 or what to do ..
> i try to put users.mdb from other ptoka ,an older version of ptokax ,but dont work proper
>
> why you dont put a users.mdb to work proper if someone want to have this option
>

Hi,
it's because the old JET_DB_based statistics were buggy on heavily loaded hubs. All statistics scheme is in process of rewriting, the old is no longer functional and the new is not yet ready :)
I can understand that some hubowners need this feature but for now you will have to wait a little. Im solving crucial things in my life such as money, permanent home and good job. I have nothing mentioned above and most of the time Im spending into keep myself alive and PPK is experiencing very similar life situation :/
If there will be anybody willing to support me I will greatly appreciate it and the developing will be faster. Im not just blindly calling for money, Im crying out for help! The project is three years old now without any donation and even with almost no explicit will to support me in any material way (excluding great ppl hosting dozens of forums, websites etc.). Wich is really sad concerning the fact that there is about 1700 registered hubs running ptokax and more than 2300 members on the LUA forum :/ If there would be 500 or more users able and willing to support me with only 5-10? I would be able to get a mortage, start to live normaly in own home, be relaxed, happy and able to reallocate my powers to have a little fun with ptokax and maybe other DC projects. And if such support will continue in any way I would be more than happy man with dozens of happy users all over the world!
I don't want to make ptokax a paid software. But with a financial support of others I could have had really better life (and english) and therefore you (users) could have had better ptokax. For now Im really in very bad situation and it lasts for almost one year which is exhausting both physicaly and psychicaly and I really love ptokax and ppl around it. Thanx to a great heart of my friend I can share his little apartment and internet connection for almost nothing but I can't do that forever. Moreover I feel like a parasite :o(
Please, feel free to spread the word between ptokax users.

Sincerely
Zdenek Stangl aka Ptaczek.
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

Optimus

Dear ptaczek i didn't know things are that wurse, it's really sad to hear.

i don't have a paypall acount so i duno how to donate you some money. Are there other ways for me or others to send you some money?

Greetingz Optimus

Psycho_Chihuahua

I feel with you ptaczek, i'm more or less in the same situation - "living in friends house for cheap"

I hope for yourself that all comes right in the future  :D
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

Herodes

I dont have paypal account too, I wanna help you back, in the way you need help,...   waiting for details.

Bertee

I've been using PtokaX for nearly two years now and have enjoyed the support of this forum and the use of the software for no cost.
If you let me know your paypal details I'm sure I could rob the wifes paypal for ya   :D  
Seriously tho, lemme know your details and I don't mind sorting something out.
Hope things get better for you real soon.
????? T???z ????? M?  
 Part Of The ::?::??????ms::???w??k:: Of DirectConnect Hubs
Powered By PtokaX 0.3.3.1 & RoboCop 10.01e

lynyrd

i like to help you out Ptaczek..
could you get an box adress for those that don't have paypal.. so that it's possible to send you some money by regular mail?

just a idea
is'nt there a way to make money by adding a banner to let's say ptokax.org?

regards
lynyrd

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by lynyrd
send some money by regular mail?
I wouldnt reccomend it,... although succeded many times it is illegal in many countries, there are travelers checks though ;)

ConejoDelMal

I'm using Ptokax for over an year now, and i'm also in a bit of a critical monetary situation, but if you give me your paypal details, or if somebody helps me to find it, i would be happy to help out... cant help much, but i guess not many ppl can, and if we all support with few it should be enough, since we are so many...
Rede-DC Comunidade Portuguesa de DC

??????Hawk??????

Sorry to hear you situation m8

Show us a Paypal Button

Also send me the HTML for it and ill add it to my site  ...

I would offer to add it to my GUI,  but hell  they cant even find mine on there  :P

:))

??????Hawk??????

ptaczek

Oh, I didn't expected so quick rections and Im close to cry... :'( Really THANK YOU ALL!!!
Unfortunately, PayPal is not available in Czech Republic but I've got a bank account. The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is CZ2324000000000378576001
And another option is to use ugly MoneyBookers system (//www.moneybookers.com) and use my mail address stangl@svamberk.net to send the money.
It is wise to send it always as a gift or something like that.
If anybody has got an idea of other payment method Im open to any suggestions.

Also I found probably important information about receiving payments on my bank's website:

Instructions for received payments
The condition for crediting a payment to your account is the proper completion of the bank and account number by your business partner, therefore a payment order from abroad received to your account at eBanka, a.s. must include the following data:

Number of the receiver's account:    CZ2324000000000378576001
Name of the receiver: Zdenek Stangl
Receiver's address: Ibsenova 1, 638 00, Brno, Czech Republic
Name of the receiver's bank: eBanka, a.s.
Address of the receiver's bank: Na Prikope 19, Praha 1, 117 19, CZ
Swift address of the receiver's bank: EBNKCZPP
Purpose of payment: goods, services, gifts, etc.
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

Madman

I'm been using PtokaX for some years...
so ofcourse I donated some cash =)
PtokaX is the best hubsoft ever...

Hope your life gets better =)
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

nEgativE

Hi, using PtokaX almost 2 years.. i'll donate some :)
Good luck there []'s

Meka][Meka

comon ppl keep this topic alive  :]

dc had ptax help gain the best hubsoft on the planet, now our time to help him..   :]
Do you know what \'nemesis\' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an \'orrible cunt... me.

The_Fox

Hi, Ptaczek!

I didn't catch you anywhere else and I don't want to risk your spamfilter elimitating my mail, so I'll post here in English :-).
   I'm glad you're still alive, though fighting with the bad luck. It always seemed to me weird, that you didn't post any way of donation in PtokaX, you should have done that much earlier (I know, everybody's a king after the battle). Think about placing the info you've said here (or at least the donation info) in the about box of PtokaX... maybe you could even place there a message which would pop-up after the first execution of a new PtokaX version.
   Another idea is, that you can keep some kind of record about the people that give a reasonably big donation (they would have to send you an e-mail with info, which would be sufficient for their identification) and provide them with special care and support (like maybe pre-release versions, feature requests, etc.)... that could motivate others to support you =)

Tw?sT?d-d?v

Hi ........        very sorry to read about all your bad luck , I have been using ptokax software for about 6 months and i find it the best i have try'd ..... I would love to donate , but at the moment i am going though a bad patch . works dropped down abit and i av 3 kids to surport .....    the best i can offer at the moment is my continued surport  and as soon as things pick up round here i will happily donate to such a great peice of software .

sorry i cant offer more at the moment  :((

The_Fox

Well, the least we all can do is to spread the word about this thread among other PtokaX supporters (mainly to all admins using PtokaX). You know, maybe send a message in the Mainchat of every hub you visit which runs on PtokaX...

Tw?sT?d-d?v

QuoteOriginally posted by The_Fox
Well, the least we all can do is to spread the word about this thread among other PtokaX supporters (mainly to all admins using PtokaX). You know, maybe send a message in the Mainchat of every hub you visit which runs on PtokaX...

HEHE    already started m8

Modul4

send money for me to
dont u do this for fun p
if not stop do it
is low to ask for money for somethhing u like to do
nobody asked u to do that hub soft and if u dont do it some body else do it

Tw?sT?d-d?v

QuoteOriginally posted by Modul4
send money for me to
dont u do this for fun p
if not stop do it

He,s not doing it for the fun of it,(he,s asking for a bit of help to see him though a bad patch) so he can continue to make regular updates ect......    

If you dont like it ,then i feel you should you should ignor the thread

I myself would love to help out but as i said b4 im going though a bad patch ...  its a great peice software and i hope he can keep it all going with our surport .

(uk-kingdom)John

QuoteOriginally posted by Modul4
send money for me to
dont u do this for fun p
if not stop do it

who else could create a hubsoft as good as this? you're a stupid fuck that should get a life.. hope u get banned from this forum for being a fag

Bertee

Quotewho else could create a hubsoft as good as this? you're a stupid fuck that should get a life.. hope u get banned from this forum for being a fag

What he said  :D
????? T???z ????? M?  
 Part Of The ::?::??????ms::???w??k:: Of DirectConnect Hubs