Add Fresh Stuff

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Add Fresh Stuff

Started by Azurious, 11 September, 2008, 10:16:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Azurious

Rincewind make Grimoire a complete all in 1 script by adding fresh stuff features in it...

thanks
Azu
http://www.desideshat.com - The World Of Desi Stuff!!!

Rincewind

Can you please be much more specific and define what you mean by "fresh stuff features"?

bastya_elvtars

He probably means a release bot. Unfortunately, AFAIK Grimoire and FreshStuff aren't compatible because of the custom profiles.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Rincewind

Grimoire has been coded to allow users to utilise whatever profiles they wish.

From PX defaults, to Robocop style (the ones I always use) or any other set of profiles they desire (when PX allows custom profiles I see no reason to artifically restrict Grimoire to a smaller set).

bastya_elvtars

For FreshStuff, it is a matter of changing only one line. I would look into this if anyone requested it, actually. :-)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Jorgo

I like things as they are and don't see the need to consolidate scripts. Programmers know their own scripts best, and it would just shift the burden of giving support.

bastya_elvtars

I tried autoscanning profiles but there was some problem (I do not remember, was years ago).

Azurious

Is there no way out?

I don't think there is any profile issue in this but need a lot of efforts to make it out

Rincewind

The way out is if you tell me what it is that you're wanting in this fresh stuff addition you have requested.

I don't use/never have used a fresh stuff script so don't know exactly what they do.

Azurious

release bot. [fresh stuff in terminator script]

bastya_elvtars

I still recommend using FreshStuff, if you tell me what profiles you are using (by posting the contents of your Profiles.xml), I am willing to amend it to use any profile set.

Rincewind

bastya's suggestion is the best option to be honest as it will get you a working FreshStuff compatible with Grimoire the quickest.

If I do end up coding one it will take a while to write and problably won't have the full feature set (as I don't know what the full feature set is).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk