DiXBoT [RC1 2166] - All-In-One Script for PtokaX 0.3.5.1 with LUA 5.0.2

DiXBoT [RC1 2166] - All-In-One Script for PtokaX 0.3.5.1 with LUA 5.0.2

Started by Snooze, 27 July, 2006, 10:52:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooze

** UPDATED 8/13/2006 ***
*** DiXBoT RC1 Build 2166 has landed! :) ***

This script is really feature-packed with useful stuff for managing your PtokaX Hub.
To help you manage the features you like, all the diff areas like security, user functions etc is module based and can be turned on/off as you please.(No restart required)
Same goes for all settings..

Well.. a full list of features would be huge, so I suggest you download the Ready To Run DiXBoT RC1 2166 PtokaX 0.3.5.1 with LUA 5.0.2.

Current Modules:
   Stats : Provides simple user/share stats in a nice layout per hour, day and month.
   Chats : Provides an easy way to create/change/remove chats on the fly with access based on userprofiles
   BasicCMD : Controls Modules, rightclicks and collects help functions from all modules + simple hub controls like restart hub and restart script.
   CoreSystem : Provides on-the-fly settings for the most common settings in the hubsoft(minshare, minslots etc.)
   Greeting : Holds user greetings, custom timed messages, BotINFO msgs.
   Gui : This is still a work in progress. It currently provides the DiXBoT Manager (a client side script manager) with updates on scirpt functions and is not yet finilized.
   Userfunc : Basic user functions like myip, mypass, newpass, regme etc.
   Opfunc : Both basic and advanced Op functions like kick, ban, timeban and kicklog settings.
   Security : Client check, password security, prune actions, client access, block passive search, max passive, active onlly etc etc.. A LOT of features in this one.

This download includes:

- PtokaX 0.3.5.1 with LUA 5.0.2
- DiXBoT RC1 Build 2155

Latest Devlog can be found here

The current test hub for latest build is running at dchub://snooze.no-ip.com:6666 - feel free to redirect crap users (Settings may change with no notice to test new stuff)

Enjoy :)

Regards,
Snooze

6Marilyn6Manson6

Snooze

I'm sorry that you're against it, but I do expect you to respect my choise to do so ;)

Regards,
Snooze

6Marilyn6Manson6

Quote from: Snooze on 27 July, 2006, 13:14:58
I'm sorry that you're against it, but I do expect you to respect my choise to do so ;)

Regards,
Snooze

Sure, I respect you ;)

Typhoon

Snooze you little F*** , don't compile your bot.. :p
it makes it to hard to copy / paste from it and take all credits for it ..

shame on you ..

Typhoon?

p.s. the copy-paster know who HE is ;)

end of subject !

Psycho_Chihuahua

PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: Typhoon? on 27 July, 2006, 15:49:50

shame on you ..

Typhoon?

Nah, I newer saw him copy/paste from me... ;-)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Snooze

Hmm.. Looks like you guys are really bored ;-)

If it would please you guys I could post a template for my modules ...

Regards,
Snooze

Typhoon

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 27 July, 2006, 19:06:34
Quote from: Typhoon? on 27 July, 2006, 15:49:50

shame on you ..

Typhoon?

Nah, I newer saw him copy/paste from me... ;-)

he might not have copy/pasted from you , but i have :p

Typhoon?

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: Typhoon? on 27 July, 2006, 23:57:48

Yes, and you royally compiled it in, which annoys me.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Typhoon

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 29 July, 2006, 20:26:00
Quote from: Typhoon? on 27 July, 2006, 23:57:48

Yes, and you royally compiled it in, which annoys me.

i know that bastya, but most of the stuff i have used from other scripts aren't the original code.. most is rewritten, so the stuff left is only the idea and credits :)
but i could have made it as extra commands instead ;)

Typhoon?

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: Typhoon? on 30 July, 2006, 08:57:05
i know that bastya, but most of the stuff i have used from other scripts aren't the original code.. most is rewritten, so the stuff left is only the idea and credits :)
but i could have made it as extra commands instead ;)

I smell incongruency. Did you copy/paste then or not?

bastya_elvtars

Argh, I forgot the :P from the previous. You can compile as long as you give credits (expect for code from LawMAker and upcoming FreshStuff)

Typhoon

it started with a copy paste then i didn't like the "look" of the code, and then i rewrote it, some parts are yet not rewritten but it will be
and yes you did forget the :p in my above post ;) ..

Typhoon?

*edit* lets move this to a diff thread instead of spamming snooze's thread !

Naithif

Hi all

There're some replys here as i can see, but...

Check this
Quote from: Snooze on 27 July, 2006, 10:52:04

This download includes:

- PtokaX 0.3.5.1 with LUA 5.0.2
- DiXBoT RC1 Build 2151

Now let's see where we are...
The PtokaX LUA Board \ Lua 5.1.x Scripts (for PtokaX with Lua 5.1) \ Finished Scripts

Don't tell me no-one noticed that...  :P Wrong thread  :P

Cheers :)

Snooze

Well.. I noticed .. Thanks for moving it to the right place and sorry about the post-mixup:)

Regards,
Snooze

Typhoon

TopCat

Hi Snooze ,

Agreat bot with allot of futures in it. The only problem ive got is that i cant change the bots name. when i change it and start running the hub it changes back. and ive got a script in it to bypass the send userip. i keep getting the message: Please disable sending $UserIP for users or Update your DC Client!
Its not possible to change because everything is compiled. I hope you come with a uncompiled version or lose the warning .
Its nice bot and lots of great things in it? ;D
???? TOPCAT'S HOUSE ????

topcat.no-ip.biz:411

Snooze

It's funny that you should pick those two things to bring up. I'm happy to tell you that both will be fixed in the next version :)

I've also been thinking about splitting up the modules into smaller parts to keep the flexibility of the script and letting you pick the functions you want without loading too much code into mem that you're not using.

I would love for you guys to commen on it .. Read more about it here

[Edit] Btw, new build will be posted on my site sunday and added to PtokaX Resource Site[/Edit]

Thanks,
Snooze

TopCat

Hi Snooze,

I was testing the script yesterday and found out that the vips also have op commands . its not possible to turn them out. could you make it possible to turn them out for vips because vips don't need them  :P . and I don't want them to have those commands  ;D
I'm looking out for your next release  ;)
Greetings TopCat
???? TOPCAT'S HOUSE ????

Snooze

I'll try to make it for the release tomorrow but I can't promise anything :(
I'm kinda pressed for time as it is .. But thanks for letting me know .. :)

Regards,
Snooze

Snooze

Hmm.. Just tested it in my test hub and could not repro this?
Could you please check that your test accout is really regged as vip :) And please provide repro steps :)

[Edit] Found the issue. I'd set the breaks in rightclicks to level 4 by default. That made them show up in the list of rightclicks available. Thanks for letting me know.. It IS fixed now and will be included in the build posted tomorrow!
[/Edit]

Thanks,
Snooze

TopCat

???? TOPCAT'S HOUSE ????

Snooze

First post is updated with info about DiXBoT RC1 Build 2166

Topcat, due to timepressure I could not finish the renaming of mainbot. Sorry!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk