QuickSave Script button request.

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

QuickSave Script button request.

Started by TOR, 05 July, 2005, 05:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TOR

Added: Double click on scriptname open script in editor (request by Alexandros).

very nice request by alexandros , to open script on double click.

But well, I still have to save, search and confirm overwrite of the file previously open with the doubleclick.

It would by nice ptokax saves the file(script) that was opened with the doubleclick feature, and display a QuickSave button that; checks the edited script for sintax errors, don't ask were to save the file(because we already know what file is it :D), nor confirm overwrite (of course we want to overwrite)... and then restart the script inmediatelly.

I think it's nice when you have to fast edit a script on the fly when unspected troubles appears :D

THANKS!

Another one: I need "All processes average cpu usage" again in stats command

It's posible to send all the stats variables to Lua script? into a table or something like that..so i can do some things with it  :D

for example: warnings when cpu usage is at 100%  or inform "Joins commands/60s" easily

frmHub:GetAllProcCpuUsage()
frmHub:GetTotalJoinsCommand()

Edited (again): It's possible to hide some nick names in user list?

I've made a client that collects data and stats from the hub and sends it to a mysql database. I don't want all users asking why user X is not sharing anything.
how about a "Hiden" option in frofile manager? :))

Dessamator

Edited (again): It's possible to hide some nick names in user list? 

I've made a client that collects data and stats from the hub and sends it to a mysql database. I don't want all users asking why user X is not sharing anything. 
how about a "Hiden" option in frofile manager?

yep, its possible to do that using script, search the forum !
Ignorance is Bliss.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk