Can Any 1 Convert These Scripts For PTOKAx 0.4.0.0

Can Any 1 Convert These Scripts For PTOKAx 0.4.0.0

Started by bpl, 25 June, 2008, 13:19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

bpl

hi,
i hav THese Two scripts which i was using with Ptokax 0.3.6.0.....and Currently i m using the heigher version of Ptokax i.e 0.4.0.0 and wish to use these scripts fothe the same.....so plz help me out...

I m Attaching the scripts .......plz

bpl

Thnx a lot Dude To reply in a humerous Sense........................But dude i went through all the Scripts in the category

But Maximum scripts show this error..........

Syntax [string "--[[..."]:55: attempt to index global 'SetMan' (a nil value)
i dont no Why ..........Bcoz i donot know scripting to currect the bugs......thats Why i Post the topic to atlest help me out with the Script attached ..........

CrazyGuy

Quote from: bpl on 27 June, 2008, 12:35:40
Syntax [string "--[[..."]:55: attempt to index global 'SetMan' (a nil value)

This looks more like a bad copy/paste of the script.
Which of the scripts you pasted cause that error ?

bpl

Dude Maximum Scripts in the Catregory (Lua 5.1.x scripts)..........
If You think it was a bad Copy/paste Then How come Some of the Scripts r Working???????????

CrazyGuy

Quote from: bpl on 27 June, 2008, 15:50:44
Dude Maximum Scripts in the Catregory (Lua 5.1.x scripts)..........
If You think it was a bad Copy/paste Then How come Some of the Scripts r Working???????????

because you copy/paste em 1 by 1 ?

bpl

bpl

Mutor Bhai i Paste them 1 by 1 ...................and Maximum script means maximum number or script show me the same syntex error as i hav mentioned earlier.............i do not know scripting but i hav been using & downloading scripts For my Ptokax 0.3.0.6 thye earlier version And now when i Take the scripts for the forum for Ptokax 0.4.0.0 The scripts do not work..........Many of the Scripts donot show syntex error but donot work......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk