Nick check after ip and anti-color messages scripts needed

Nick check after ip and anti-color messages scripts needed

Started by Aragorn, 19 October, 2008, 00:25:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragorn

Hi all.

I live in a campus and I decided to make a hub, but as a requirement is all peoples to have in front of the name the number of his building (all beeing named from T1 till T23 and everyone from a specific building has an ip starting with 10.number of the building.xxx.xxx). So I would like a script that would check the names to have in front [Txx]
as an example to make myself more clear (my English sucks) I will give this: [T9]Aragorn with ip 10.9.xxx.xxx tries to connect to the hub. the script has to compare my ip with my tag from name. if someone without tag or with wrong tag ([T10]Legolas with ip 10.12.xxx.xxx) tries to connect, to get disconnected and get a warning message.

as a second script I would like something that doesn't allow peoples to send messages with colors, weights, fonts and instead to get warned by replacing his message with something like "You are not allowed to use colors in mainchat" and if he still persists to get kicked after 3 warnings.

I am using PtokaX 0.3.6.0 with Lua 5.1

Thank you in advance and sorry for bothering so much.
ara

Aragorn

well I want them hub-side not client-side. Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Can you please post the code to those scripts or where to find them? Thank you.
ara

Aragorn

Thank you Mutor but I have a problem. I get this error in ptoka: [21:16] Syntax ...ttings\Aragorn\Desktop\0.3.6.0\scripts\usercolor.lua:7: attempt to index global 'SetMan' (a nil value)
ara

Aragorn

ok it works now...but again I have another request. can it be set to check only the unregistered users please ? thanks again :)
ara

Aragorn

thank you very much.
ara

Aragorn

can the script above be modified to let peoples with both big letter and small one to enter the hub pls ? so people can enter the hub with the both tags [txx] and [Txx]
ara

Aragorn

thank you very much Mutor. but yet I have a problem. it doesn't let people enter the hub anymore cause they supposedly have a bad nick :(. I have tried too with both tags (my case [t9]aragorn and [T9]aragorn and it didn't let me enter the hub)
ara

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk