Another thread closed...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Another thread closed...

Started by [ES]latinmusic, 22 October, 2003, 11:59:10

Previous topic - Next topic

[ES]latinmusic

...because the thread starts to get out of hand?.
Well, i think is a totaly valid way to stop people free talk about interesting stuff dc related who belongs to DC community if moderators can not take care about some threads. I suggested you one more aditional way for if you need it, think in start banning some ips from the board too!. DC community is not what it was, now we are plenty of birdys and close mind people every where.
I'm tired of this behaviour. Close this thread too if you wanna do it. I'm tired to explain things related here, for me is closed anyway  X(

pHaTTy

The way i look at it, this forum, is a place to be friendly and communicate in a good manner, help each other out with scripts, not to argue with people about things that are on the out side of the forum, yep the offtopic is for talking about interesting things, i agree, i enjoy it very much, but then in some threads someone complains or calls someone somthing and it turns nasty, and this makes all the fun of the topic disappear, and its not right, keeping the forum from that is the best thing mods can do, make the forum nice place to be, BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE PHUN ;)

l8rr,,

-phatty

sorry i wrote so much lol
Resistance is futile!

Optimus

mmm, is this discussion still going on? being smart is not all that, it's more important to be nice!

Btw, me leave it like this not gone respond anymore in this thread. haha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk