need sugestions...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

need sugestions...

Started by servaks, 24 October, 2003, 19:16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

servaks

Hi.
Give me some suggestions..
What commands / cool thing to add to my hub...

/shipis
My hub is back! (yeeeeeey)

hub.servaks.com

Alexei

well... i can give you some... -- Hubsecure -- MUST have
Then get a Trivia or something like that...ragaman might work...

Get MM -- i believe its the best 1

Well something like addy-changer might be good too....

OP-kicks script and Immune script... :D

servaks

I wont use already made script ..
I write my own big multi function script ;)

/shipis

hub.servaks.com

[ES]latinmusic

Your own?, Great!. If you can start your first version with all possible commands that a op may need and put a link here before you start adding extra stuff will be great!, i'm looking for an script with only commands and no extras added, this one seems not exists at all. Just suggesting an start   :P

servaks

I dont know what commands to add ? !

hub.servaks.com

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by servaks
I dont know what commands to add ? !
No, ok i will put here exactly what i need in first instance so you can take a look, i'm thinking in a command bot, after you make the bot, you probaly will start with adds, i'm talking about begining only. I put the commands here probably tomorrow, i'm a deejay so in a while i have to go to play some music but i will be back, i'm totally interesting on this, could be great a lite bot for people who may need it i think.

[ES]latinmusic

Note1: Many commands here should have to be profile associated, so you need to retrieve the registeredusers.dat and ocassionally the profile.dat file to work with it.
Note2: I don't remeber exactly if all support for this are currently implemented in ptokax lua scripting support, but most of them i think yes.
Note3: All commands need to be written in main chat or a private message to the bot.
Commands only for hubmaster

sethubname --> to change the hub name
setmaxusers --> to change the hub max users
setdescription --> to change the hub desciption
setredirectaddress 
--> to change the hub redirect address setautoredirect --> to set if autoredirection is on or off setredirectfull --> to activated or deactivate redirection of users when hub is full addop --> to add an op add master --> to add a master redirect all --> to redirect all users (reason could be optional) disconnect all --> to disconnect all users (reason could be optional) restartscripts--> to restart all the script restart hub--> to restart the hub helpmaster--> to display the list for master commands, must display: help for master, help for ops and help for user, you need to retrieve 3 files one by one and display all the info. Commands for OPs and for hubmaster. usermassmsg --> to send a mass msg to all not registered users exclusively. regmassmsg --> to send a mass msg to all registered users exclusively vipmassmsg --> to send a mass msg to all vip users exclusively. opmassmsg --> to send a mass msg to all operators exclusively. massmsg --> to send a mass msg to all users connected into the hub. adduser --> to add a registred user (users profiles only can be: VIP or REG user). addtempop --> To add a for one session (session = minimum 1 hour, maximum = 24 hours) deluser --> to remove a registered user showsettings--> to display the hub settings kick --> to kick a user (reason could be optional) kickban --> to kick and ban a user (reason could be optional) nickban --> to ban a nickname (reason could be optional) tempban --> to temp ban a user (reason could be optional) redirect --> to redirect a user (reason could be optional) (only one user) drop --> to disconnect a user (reason could be optional) unban --> to unban an ip or nick clrtempbans --> to clear all tempbans showpermban --> to display the permanent ban list showtempban --> to display temporal ban list helpop--> to display the list of op commands. Must display the list for user commands too. Commands for users, vip, OPs and hubmaster. rules--> to display the hub rules network--> to display the hub network myshare--> to display your current share myip--> display your current ip regusers --> to display the current registered users (Profile parameter could be: Master, Operator, VIP, Reg or All). report --> to report a break rule breaker to all operators. hubinfo--> to display the hub info helpvip--> display the commands list for user or vips heluser--> display the commands list for user or vips About the help command could be interesting is the command retrieve the list according to the specific profile, in this case, only one command for help could be requiered.

Tuben

That is no problem ;))

Have fun doing it ;)
-Dark-Mind-[ DOWNLOAD ]

klownietklowniet

1. Profile.dat maybe yes, for the correct bits, but why Registeredusers.dat when you can use GetUsersByProfile()?
2. Show tempban list would be one...
3. Where else would they be written? :-)
4. help command by profile should be very easy.
5. I think all these commands are already implemented in many scripts. What commands don't you find in any other script package?
6. You have added builtin commands that can't be scripted in any easy way, like !restart or !restartscripts. Fix the profile there... ;-)
[ > DC - UniteD < ]

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by klownietklowniet
1. Profile.dat maybe yes, for the correct bits, but why Registeredusers.dat when you can use GetUsersByProfile()?
I'm making ony suggestion, i forgot that function.
5. I think all these commands are already implemented in many scripts. What commands don't you find in any other script package?
Right, all commands are already implemented in other scripts package and that's is the main reason i'm not using those packages, they have the things i need and also a lot of extras i don't need at all, with a result of very longs scripts and too much memory used by the script, so i'm wasting resources, so the question could be: What extras you don't like? and the answer is: No extras for the moment, only a command script without any adds, could be very usefull for many people i think.
6. You have added builtin commands that can't be scripted in any easy way, like !restart or !restartscripts. Fix the profile there... ;-)
Yes i forgot the difficulty here, is better avoid those ones, anyway see my post only as a template and nothing more  :P
Finally: What are you going to do finally servacks?  ?(

klownietklowniet

You could always dissable the functions you don't want if you have a script you like. but has alot of extras. Dissable or remove the extras an use the rest. Just a suggestion. Would be nice with a script of this sort... fun with new scripts to test.. :-)
[ > DC - UniteD < ]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk