ROBOCOP REDIRECTOR !!

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

ROBOCOP REDIRECTOR !!

Started by aL1en, 13 November, 2004, 15:30:42

Previous topic - Next topic

aL1en

HEY!!

I Dont use the redirect config in robocop or ptokax.. since my hub is private, i dont need send ppl to other hubs, i setup it only to disconnect..

BUT...

when i type +hconfig.. it gives me this..

? HMaxUser          :  75
     ? Redirect Address       :  trustN1.no-ip.com
     ? PmToOps         :  off

whatta hell is that.. i have not setup that.. and even if i try change with +redirect command it keeps that address..

whatta hell is that OPTIMUS?? can u explain please????

Robocop 9.0b and PtokaX 3.3.0 15.25...

Dj_OcTaGoN

Quotewhatta hell is that OPTIMUS?? can u explain please????

Why be so unpolite? People whont answer you if u got that kind of attitude...

aL1en

QuoteOriginally posted by Dj_OcTaGoN
Quotewhatta hell is that OPTIMUS?? can u explain please????

Why be so unpolite? People whont answer you if u got that kind of attitude...

man back off man...
your post is useless and totally offtopic.. keep ur thoughts for urself.. if u have an aswer for my topic question then u welcome.. if not then dont post man..

and i was not unpolited..
whatta hell is that OPTIMUS?? <- shows surprise!!!
can u explain please???? <- just cause theres many ??? dont mean im rude.. theres a PLEASE on there...

enough said.. BACK TO THE TOPIC!!

UwV

your topic is the wrong section  maybe ? ..
this is section NOT scripts .. but Ptokax help..
discussion even ..
"Discussion / Help
NO SCRIPTING - Only PtokaX related problems"
and it your post .. it says please ..
but also looks .. hmm how should i say ..
unpolite indeed .. that is the right word like he did something really bad and terribly wrong to you or something .. (notice the smiley in subject too)..

well none of my buissniss i guess..

anyway ..
i think a default addy is set to prevent any errors ..
and why it don't change the redirect addy on command? hmm mayby post in robocop the script section.(robocop errors questions) if there is no answer to you question there already ..  .. ;0)

plur
\NL   The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.
" Holly loves me,...  . "      ;o)

& don't forget, the motto is :
  -- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ'S --

enema

where did you get this Robocop 9.0b? Download it from this site, then you shouldnt have any weird addresses...

Optimus

Those are some Adresses i used to make the redirect function. They are stored in a table file called tbl/huburls.tbl
does addresses doesn't even really exist i just made them up for testing purpose.

Greetingz Optimus

QuikThinker

Dumbness & attitude like that u deserve to av ur users redirected  :D

enema

weird... I turned on robocop 9.0b but I dont have this address...

what I meant is, that I usually use 8.0b... I dont like 9.0b because I cant put in anti-advertise field whatever I want... Just curious - does RC 9.0b takes less bandwidith than RC8.0b?

Optimus

enema

why didnt no one of you tell me, that If I want to see some things in anti-advertise field, that just cant be added using robocop.exe, all I have to do is make a little edit to anti_advertise.tbl using notepad? Some friends you are :P  Now I just love RC 9.0b

RC forever! :)

enema

huh... Too early for celebration.. After my edits, PtokaX was giving syntax errors :(

Optie, is there any way how to add stuff in anti-advertise field, even if it doesnt look like this - xxx.xxx ???

aL1en

QuoteOriginally posted by QuikThinker
Dumbness & attitude like that u deserve to av ur users redirected  :D

well man.. another asshole like you that post a shit offtopic should hear some more bullshit..  dont post if u dont have nothing to add with helpfull answers.. dumb is the guy who put u in this world..

offtopic poster that only makes bad notes about someones else posts should be BANNED!! theres at least 2 in here!

QuoteThose are some Adresses i used to make the redirect function. They are stored in a table file called tbl/huburls.tbl
does addresses doesn't even really exist i just made them up for testing purpose.

and yes.. i see the addresses inside huburls.tbl..

and yes.. the YHUB is running in that address.. when i try connect it say FULL hub.. and then it redirects to another one.. your script is good... but u using a cheater way to get users from redirects.. still good script.. only need remove that address from that file.. also not good add the RC9b tag in my hub description.. but whatever.. thats not major.. but the redirect was.. it auto fullfill the field of redirect adress in ptokax..

keep the good job optimus, and thnx for pointing me the file.

PEACE!

witch

QuoteDumbness & attitude like that u deserve to av ur users redirected
AGREE he he he  :D

enema

[21:03] *** Connecting to trustN1.no-ip.com...
[21:03] *** Connected
[21:04] <-YHub-> YHub version: Beta 0.387 [t10] written by Yoshi.
[21:04] <-YHub-> Hub is currently full
[21:04] *** Disconnected

Damn, you're right... but dou you really think Optimus would spend his time for creating something for PtokaX if he's acctually using crapy YHUB? Doesnt make any sence.. My guess is, that somekind of asshole has taken this address and using it. Thing is, have you ever seen, that robocop is redirecting users by itself? Not me... Im using RoboCop but myhub is only growing...

Optimus

QuoteMy guess is, that somekind of asshole has taken this address and using it.
Yups that address trustN1.no-ip.com isn't mine and i do not use Y-Hub

I have made up that address, so i guess some smart ass came up with the idea to use that address.

And btw your not the first that complaint about it.
I ment no harm i just compiled the package with the test settings in it. I allways do that it's less work for me lollllll

aL1en

QuoteOriginally posted by witch
QuoteDumbness & attitude like that u deserve to av ur users redirected
AGREE he he he  :D

blah u as moderator optimus should ban this faule sau users that post shit.. right witch my bitch?
;)

yes maybe someone doing that.. maybe next version of robocop shouldnt have that :)

Optimus

Quoteblah u as moderator optimus should ban this faule sau users that post shit.. right witch my bitch?
;)
No i ain't gone do that, you learn to life with that. You got your answer and now it's done, over, finished what ever.

I suggest not make a big deal of it or i close the thread.

If you wanne fight somebody you have to fight him outside the lua forum

Greetingz Optimus ;)

aL1en

lol yes close topic is da best.. u solved my prob..

and i can only laugh with that.. kids.. and theres no big deal at all.. i dont fight.. im a peacefull guy..

he say that cuz i banned him from my privat hub hehehehehe

witch

Quoteblah u as moderator optimus should ban this faule sau users that post shit.. right witch my bitch?
LOOOOOOOL u have nothing else to say u dickhead.....whatch your lang pussy.....this is not Brazil here :D

aL1en

hahahahahhahahahaha

kids....

lmao.

DEEP-GOA

P.L.U.R. Redirector
(i know, nothing to do with the thread question..)

the fist thing is to respect eachother

we goatrancer`s like to say:
goapartys r great... nature.. drugs.. psy(s)experiences.. friendly ppl...  etc. etc.

BUT

when we talk some s*** around in the LUA forum.... ppl would think we r animals..

nothing personally, only my opinion, pls don`t blame the goatrance community and set ur redirector to P.L.U.R.
many thanks.

take care & deep greetz

http://deep-goa.no-ip.org
Put any term or title on me you want. What I am is what I do. I make things.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk