disassembling an exe to see its code

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

disassembling an exe to see its code

Started by xokas, 28 December, 2003, 04:14:11

Previous topic - Next topic

xokas

hi there, i was needing a tool/program where i have the .exe of a program and with that i can see is code(c++, perl, etc). does someone have a name to help me out here?if is better for ya, ya can tell me in a pm. tkhx  a lot

Troubadour

Sure and then you try it on ptokax, change it a little and compile it like Z-hub and release it again. (Many people tried before you and gladly did not succeed.)
Create your own soft without others source!
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

NightLitch

QuotePosted by Troubadour

Sure and then you try it on ptokax, change it a little and compile it like Z-hub and release it again. (Many people tried before you and gladly did not succeed.)
Create your own soft without others source!

Couldn't agree more...
//NL

xokas

errr. look evryone i do not intend to hack ptokax stuff... is for a entire different program. i can assure ya all that i won't hack ptokax, besides i dont have the knowledge to do that. if ya know me better ya should shut the "#$% up and think for a while. was i going to ask for a program to do that in the lua forum is i wanna "decode" ptokax???? think a little if ya both can. grrrrr
i want to do that is to create my dc++ with features that i need here. understood? shame on ya. the worst crime of mankind is judging other man without knowing is true purpose. think a little and if ya can help i appreciate

tezlo

dc++ is open source

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by tezlo
dc++ is open source

xokas

i also know that but i wanna change a dc that isn't the common one... so i have two ways. find the source code of that dc, or "extract" the code with a external program... may i say the name of the dc client i plan to change?

NightLitch

plz ;-p share your idees with us... And sry for judging u...
//NL

xokas

my idea is to make a almost perfect client that someone here in portugal has made one,and talked with me about the features that has done on it, and im planning to do something like it. the client i was planning to alter is dc++stealth 0.52. not that i think i need to justify myself but here's my idea.

pHaTTy

dc stealth is also open source, i have found the source in many locations, i will dig out the link for the source code, download it and share it wiv you, but dc stealth errr what are you planning on doing or changing?
Resistance is futile!

xokas

i know that stealth is a bad one yep, but that features of him are no good to me. i always share what i have. just planning to do some new features on him(if i can of course), but all of them are related to anti fakers, and so on. if i can do it i will show it to ya to "prove" that i dont mean no harm, or to ptokax, or to dc++ comunity.
tkhx phatty

Troubadour

Better find the open source then (this is why)

What is loss         
templates         
classes                          
Marcos                     
Include files                    
comments        

What remains
Function calls     
Dynamic linking calls
Switch statements     
Local Variables
Parameters

So you never get the complete source while decompiling!

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

xokas

i am pursuiting the source code and i have the help of AC and phatty but this is a tough one... if someone knows bout it tell me please

xokas

errrrrmmm i found some source codes from somes dc but i was needing that software to decompile a dc that i have here wich i cant found the source code, any help?please, i may only came here tommorow and then be gone.

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by xokas
errrrrmmm i found some source codes from somes dc but i was needing that software to decompile a dc that i have here wich i cant found the source code, any help?please, i may only came here tommorow and then be gone.

keep on searching

and we will meet again

good luck and a happy new year Xokas

xokas

tkhx for the all the great help AC. i've found it. plop helped me too. but the most thkx are to ya AC. ya have been a great help to me in all the time i "know" ya. nice to meet ya AC :)

AlwaysConnected

tkhx for the all the great help AC. i've found it. plop helped me too. but the most thkx are to ya AC. ya have been a great help to me in all the time i "know" ya. nice to meet ya AC :)

np that are friends are for  :D

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by AlwaysConnected

np that are friends are for  :D
yep, but i do hope you are carefull with that app i gave you xokas, it can cause big problems if you do something wrong.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

IceCoder

Sorry i don't know a name of a program that shows the source

xokas

i will plop. its a promise. gonna learn it before use it without knowing its basis and tricks :))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk