PtokaX 0.3.3.1 released... - Page 5

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.1 released...

Started by PPK, 10 June, 2005, 02:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

bastya_elvtars: I was more thinking to show the speed from the hub to the user in the !ping command

PKK: Request a !showscript command that list the scripts and if they are on or off.

And it whould be nice to number the scripts. And then u can just use !startscript and so on...

Thanks //Star

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Star
- Make the "Minimize om startup" work
If you have idea how to do it... ShowWindow with SW_HIDE (used and working on normal minimize in PtokaX and (CZ)DC++) not working here :(
- Could u add a CLS button in ScriptEditor window?
Added :)
- Is it posseble to change the "Restart Scripts" button to a "Restart Scripts/TXT" button
Yes it is, but i make it in better way :D
- Add so the hubname is updated to the users when u change the hubname with a command. (I use RoboCop command)
Fixed week ago, bastya_elvtars report it before you ;)
- Add multi host. Like "2nd ports"
I don't understand...
- Add a Stat Window that showes the same info that !stats do
If i find good and fast (no cpu usage for this  :D) way to do it then i add it :]
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Star

Thanks for all the help PKK!

QuoteI don't understand...
Add a 2:nd Hub Address square.
Where u can type the 2:nd host or several hosts.

Like it is in 2:nd Port square

Thanks //Star

bastya_elvtars

It is not needed as the hostname is always resolved and connection is made to IP. The first hosntname is only resolved for making sure there is proper net connection and the hostname is really available. You can assign many hostnames to a sigle IP.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

PPK

Where u can type the 2:nd host or several hosts.
And what you want to do it with this ??? PtokaX get ip from first hostname and other ignore :P
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Star

So I can use several hosts and check the "listen only to this address"

But I maybe just missunderstand the purpose of this checkbox?

Thanks //Star

PPK

So I can use several hosts and check the "listen only to this address"
Yes but listen is set to IP address.. do you really have more hosts with more IPs ?(

Star

Ok.. then I don't need this thing!

So if I just write my main host in PX and then chack the box "listen only on this address" I can connect to the hub with other addresses that point to the same IP. Right?

Dessamator

Ok.. then I don't need this thing!

So if I just write my main host in PX and then chack the box "listen only on this address" I can connect to the hub with other addresses that point to the same IP. Right?
yep
Ignorance is Bliss.

GeceBekcisi

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK at 21.06.2005, 01:50
QuoteOriginally posted by Star at 19.06.2005, 20:34
- Add a Stat Window that showes the same info that !stats do
If i find good and fast (no cpu usage for this ) way to do it then i add it
QuoteOriginally posted by Star at 19.06.2005, 21:11
Ok. Maybe a button to update the info then. And not AutoUpdate it. This sholdn't take any CPU without auto-update
I think he's talking about a "good and fast" way for stats windows; a manual update button might be useful?
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

PPK

command that list the scripts and if they are on or off.
Added :]

BeeR

Hi PPK

any chance you add prefix/ip checks into Ptokax ??
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by BeeR
any chance you add prefix/ip checks into Ptokax ??
No, for special things like this have PtokaX scripting :))

Corayzon

Hey PPK,

Can u make !startscript return an error message back if the script has an error starting?

Something like:

*** Error starting script Script.lua: [14:46] Syntax ...ocuments and Settings\Corayzon\Desktop\Perfect cSlave\scripts\Script.lua:1: unexpected symbol near `1'

Cheers

bastya_elvtars

That can be done through loadfile, as it returns the error AFAIK.

local _,err=loadfile("script.lua") if err then print(err) end

Just a tiny ex.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by Corayzon
Can u make !startscript return an error message back if the script has an error starting?
Whould be nice. If PKK gonna add it, add it to !restartscript(s) to.

Thanks /Star

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Corayzon
Whould be nice. If PKK gonna add it, add it to !restartscript(s) to.

Thanks /Star

It is in the native LUA API.

Star

dragos_sto

syntax SendToAll(Nick, Data) dont work in function
ChatArrival(User, Data)

Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by dragos_sto
syntax SendToAll(Nick, Data) dont work in function
ChatArrival(User, Data)

uh, yes it does..
U must make some errror in your code...
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Star

An other request.
A more advanced MOTD that can show usernames, ip etc as standard in px whould be nice...

like this: %[user] %[ip] %[Hubadress]... and so on...

Thanks //Star

wegface

QuoteA more advanced MOTD that can show usernames, ip etc as standard in px whould be nice...

but this can be done with a script.
The point of ptokax is to be efficient as standard- and it does this very well. Then each hub owner can degrade this efficiency with scripting to his or her liking. :)) heheheee.

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by wegface
but this can be done with a script.
The point of ptokax is to be efficient as standard- and it does this very well. Then each hub owner can degrade this efficiency with scripting to his or her liking. :)) heheheee.
Yes I know. But I think this is a pritty Basic thing.

Dessamator

whats the advantage of having it in ptokax?, and not having it in a script?
Ignorance is Bliss.

Star

It's more simple to have it in PtokaX and not in a script. And it's reduce the scripts. I think this is a basic thing that should be in PX as standard.. But thats just my opinion.

Thanks //Star

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk