mass pm script

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

mass pm script

Started by xardas4life, 26 October, 2005, 00:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

xardas4life

I need a lua script to use with dcdm++ in order to send a pm to all the users in a hub without beeing an op on that hub !!!
Is there someting like that ?

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THAT ???

Thank you for existing guys!!! :D

Northwind

QuoteI need a lua script to use with dcdm++ in order to send a pm to all the users in a hub without beeing an op on that hub !!!

I SMELL A PM MASS SPAMMER !!!

Why/Where the hell you need mass pm if you are not op in the hub... there are no more purpose than spam... so nobody will not help you...

6Marilyn6Manson6

6Marilyn6Manson6

QuoteOriginally posted by Northwind
QuoteI need a lua script to use with dcdm++ in order to send a pm to all the users in a hub without beeing an op on that hub !!!

I SMELL A PM MASS SPAMMER !!!

Why/Where the hell you need mass pm if you are not op in the hub... there are no more purpose than spam... so nobody will not help you...

Ahahhahaahah Northwind LooooooooL

xardas4life

why in the hell would i do that ?
it is simply about helping not destroying ...
anywas thank ya guyz !!!  :P

Dessamator

You might use it for a good reason, but others might not, even if we send u the script in pvt, it might leak somehow, and it might result in more harm than good.
Ignorance is Bliss.

xardas4life

Than it seems that I only have to study a little more ... and to make my own mass pm script ... anyways i thought that I would not have to reinvent the wheel for such a small matter but U are making a very big deal out of it ... Not craking or hacking is what I try to do ... not spaming but willing to give acces to  resources to others ...  It seems that is a very bad tning to do not only in Romania where I am from but anywhere in this country .... Right people must not Know... they must not have acces to informations and resources ... I  will take this tha hard way as allways ....

Thank You guys ... For NOTHING !!!!!

Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by xardas4life
Thank You guys ... For NOTHING !!!!!
You are quite welcome ;)
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Northwind

As i still wonder what the heck is good reason? to spam other users...? if u have somekind info to say all u can simply ask hubowner to send mass pm. I still dont believe any good thing script like this. If you dont have rights in the hub...u have to ask not spam without permission.

Pothead

QuoteOriginally posted by Northwind
As i still wonder what the heck is good reason? to spam other users...? if u have somekind info to say all u can simply ask hubowner to send mass pm. I still dont believe any good thing script like this. If you dont have rights in the hub...u have to ask not spam without permission.
Couldn't agree more.

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by xardas4life
I need a lua script to use with dcdm++ in order to send a pm to all the users in a hub without beeing an op on that hub !!!
You don't need script, simply use raw usercommand like
$To: %[nick] From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> your_text_here|
select all users on hub and use this command  :))
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

xardas4life

I could of think of that ... but it was to easy .... I was traying something more complicated..

Anyways raw command rules !!

Tnank YOU  PPK !!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk