Mean_Machine - Page 23

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Mean_Machine

Started by Snowman, 12 October, 2003, 11:35:38

Previous topic - Next topic

night_hawk

is that the new ptoka where you get that one from

WILDCAT

just reporting another error.

Syntax error: bad argument #1 to `strfind' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `strfind' [C]
   2:  function `NewUserConnected' at line 1092 [file `....25\PtokaX_0.330_15.25\scripts\Mean_Machine.lua']

WILDCAT

Snowman

WILDCAT:

I just wonder... Are you a betatester since you are using 0.330 15.25?
I can't seem to recreate your errors with the public version I have...

Snowman
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

when dose the new mean machine come out

WILDCAT

i sent you pm Snowman

WILDCAT

Snowman

night_hawk:

Hard to say for sure but I am working on the Windows Settings UI at the moment.

Trying to implement ALL settings to be changed/set in that UI.
I won't make it possible to change settings in DC if this works as it will save a LOT of lines in the script.

When that is done I'll try to implement a secure way to alter settings over the net for Admins, OP's etc.
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

Snowman

This message is just to let you know that I'm still working on the script and that it's going forward...
It IS going a bit slower than I hoped as there have been a few things that REALLY got on my nerves but they are solved for now.

I THINK I only need some final (Beta) "dusting off" on the script itself so I have started to work on the User Interface.

Here is a preview of the interface:

Hope You all like it.
See you all ASAP

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

Hi Snowman
as you know ive used your script from day 1
so just let me know when the new one is ready,

looks really good .....nice job buddy
keep up your great work :)

night_hawk

looks cool but will it run on the new lua verion that is comming out or just test drive 4

Snowman

REBEL:

You'll know :)

night_hawk:

That's actually a really good question...

What ever happened regarding a new PtokaX?
Still only beta or what?
I can only gaurantee that the script works
with td4 as that is the only thing I have access to.

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

how come when i turn on ip guard i get an erro message and how do i fixit that when i type rules and net work it goes to a pm window please...

Snowman

night_hawk:

I recall having problems with IPGuard earlier on...
I think we solved the problem by correcting the guarding.p2p file OR by downloading a new one. It was simply typing errors in that file.
Can't say for sure the problem is the same now though...

The rules and network messages are shown using the following lines:
   user:SendData(Bot, "\r\r"..rules)
   user:SendData(Bot, "\r\r"..network)
These line should be replaced with the following:
   SendPmToNick(user.sName, Bot, rules)
   SendPmToNick(user.sName, Bot, network)

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

thank you...is there a comand for my oping staff to see all the comands used in the hub show in opchat.

night_hawk

thank you...is there a comand for my oping staff to see all the comands used in the hub show in opchat. and tryed what you told me above and it did not work..i would also like it to show when a user is added that it shows in opchat for my ops if you can...please let me know if you can does this for me and i will dl it from you i am not good with scripts thank you...

Snowman

night_hawk:

I must say that I mentioned long time ago that I would not develop more on the current version of the script but only correct errors as I wanted to develop a new version from scratch.

So please be patient...

V3 WILL see the light... Working on it just about every day in my spare time...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

np sorry was just asking did not read...will stuff like i asked for be in the new verion

Snowman

night_hawk:

I must admit that I can't even remember if they are all in the new one...
V3 will have more than 200 settings and commands (mostly settings through the UI)...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

i have users getting this message This site only allows DC++/oDC and DCGUI clients.
*** Disconnected

and he is useing oDC5.31 what do i do to fix this problem...

night_hawk

never mind i got it fixed

night_hawk

why when i use the show reg and vip and guest setting i get this...

{Mean_Machine?} The VIP  >>> [nhs?]Sailor <<<  has entered Hawk's Friends & Family (OP's eyes only!!!).
{Mean_Machine?} The VIP  >>> [nhs?]Sailor <<<  has entered Hawk's Friends & Family (OP's eyes only!!!).

is there something i did wrong i did not touch anything...

Snowman

night_hawk:

I know about this bug but as it was a minor one it was put aside...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

night_hawk

ok thank you Snowman...have a good day sorry if i am a bug....I can not wait till you have the new verion ready..

REBEL

Hi Snowman

ive been getting these errors

Syntax error: attempt to concat global `type' (a function value)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `dotimeban' at line 2700 [file `...rogram Files\PtokaX-RE\scripts\Mean_Machine.lua']
   2:  function `DataArrival' at line 823 [file `...rogram Files\PtokaX-RE\scripts\Mean_Machine.lua']

would this be a right click command causing it
its not a problem... just thought i'd let you know.
ok  ;)

night_hawk

stange i never got the erro. good to see you again reb..and good luck to the new mean machine snowman.. let us know how for you are done at this piont..if you do not mind...

Snowman

REBEL:

I must admit I never saw that error before but You might be right when guessing on the right click command. I HAVE seen errors occur due to that.
It seems like a wrong parameter was sent to the timeban command.

ALL:
The new v3 has been on a bit of a standstill these last few weeks due to three parttime jobs but I HAVE been using just about all sparetime on it. I will be able to spend more time shortly so it should speed up with my completion.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk