Mean_Machine - Page 4

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Mean_Machine

Started by Snowman, 12 October, 2003, 11:35:38

Previous topic - Next topic

RuFOS

Hi...

I have been away fore a while... but I still whander if you are knowing how to do that request function I told you about...

thx..

Snowman

RuFOS:
I honestly don't remember what you requested as I have a quite big list in front of me, and I haven't put names on them...

Snowman
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Hia:))

Been testing the betas of PtokaX Snowman. At start i only used the one i had MM ver 1.10.8.1 and i usually went fine. After Changed to 1.10.19.2 moore and more of those :   "Syntax Error: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value"   occour also have one :   Syntax Error: attempt to call field `func' (a number value).

The "hub" have as moust 23 users and there are not many OP's and if there are almoust no commands a re fired at the moment. So the errors seems to occour "of themselfes".

Any idea?   and is there something you want me to test?

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

Snowman

MrZ:
Well... I DO wonder how you get all those errors.
Did any commands change in the beta version?
I'd like you to see if you can track these errors to a certain event. Did a user with a certain DC-version enter the hub when the error occur? Or users with special characters in their names?... Did someone perform a search? Things like that would be VERY helpful to me.
I also got a single report saying that an Owner was kicked by an OP. That sould NOT be possible.

I can also say that I am working on a new version that will have some nice new settings and commands and I HOPE to be able to release it within 7 days or so.

Snowman
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Hia :))

Q: Well... I DO wonder how you get all those errors.
R: Me 2 lol

Q: Did any commands change in the beta version?
R: I realy dont know, not as I see, but i has to

Q: Did a user with a certain DC-version enter the hub........
R: As the syntax errors dont have any timestamps that is realy hard to find out, but I will try to keep an eye on it

Z ya

MrZ

Hmmm

With 0.263 dc++ we have problems !

<{Mean_Machine?}> You are using unauthorized client software. Bye!

And if i turn off the setings so it will be:
"Allowed but NOT checked!"

I got this: <{Mean_Machine?}> This site only allows DCGUI clients.
*** Disconnected

I using a test client whitout any email or description

This is what the hub say:
[10:53] > $Key ?q??T?bAt&??%??@???7?g@va???%????A???bE?|
[10:53] > $ValidateNick test|
[10:53] test > $Version 1,0091|
[10:53] test > $GetNickList|
[10:53] test > $MyINFO $ALL test <++ V:0.263,M:P,H:2/0/0,S:2>$ $DSL$$5090334410$|
[10:53] test Remaining data in the buffer.
[10:53] test All data sent.
[10:53] x User removed: test

reversed to v1.10.8.1 again...
Z ya

MrZ

Hia:)) (again)

I did a test and copied the whole folder and tried to figure out the problem...the funny part was that i could rearange it !!!

Then i closed down the "real" hub, upgraded the script and started it again and the problem was gone ?!?

Could it be that it has to be restarted for the upgrade to take affect...strange it was alltho

Z ya

Snowman

MrZ:
Maybe we should ask for the posibillity to have timestamps in the Scripts window so it would be easier to track the reasons or even better... BOTH a timestamp AND what line in what script that caused it. Then I could compare with that particular line with the timestamps in in the chat/cmd window and solve problems MUCH faster :)

Hmm... Weird thing you came up with there about 0.263. I'll have a look at it... MAYBE the script needs a restart but I don't think so...

SNowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Ya need to help me here Snowman ;-)
I dono if ya read all the post so here is is:

Zitat ptaczek:------------------------------------------------------
MrZ: GOT it!
Do you think this error message will be ok?

ex:
error: attempt to concat global `nnn' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
   1:  main of file `C:\Projects\0330\appz\scripts\test.lua' at line 3

The stack traceback will be longer in case of function calls, so you can trace the bug back in the code.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowman

MrZ:
That one sounds great :)
Don't actually need the path for the script to be there but it would be wonderfull to have codes like that one.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier... Something must be wrong as I never got a mail telling me a new post was here...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

hehe np pal, already told ptaczek that it looked ok :))
now we just have to wait and see

Z ya

Snowman

TO ALL USERS (and would-be users) OF Mean_Machine:

I AM working on a new version. IF everything goes well then it will be released this weekend (sunday I guess).

The COMMAND INDEX & HELP page on my homepage has been on standby AND will continue to be so until the new script version is out.

I have been very busy these last few weeks so I haven't been able to do much, but I hope to get to it this afternoon.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

Snowman

v1.11.2.1

NEW COMMANDS:

OP+
!getlog ::::: Shows you the log for that nick or IP. IF multiple nicks with the same IP are found then only the first nick will be shown.

ADMIN+
!ipexadd () ::::: Adds an IP to the IP Exceptions List which allows that IP to do
multiple connections even if Double IP connections is not allowed.
!ipexdel ::::: Deletes from the IP Exceptions List.
!ipexlist ::::: Shows the complete IP Exceptions List.

MASTER+
!setuserlog ::::: Sets of the script shall log all userlogins and logouts.
DO NOT ACTIVATE THIS UNLESS YOU RESTART THE HUB RIGHT AFTER!!! NOT TESTED THOROUGHLY!!!
!settings2 ::::: Shows the current share & log settings for the hub.
!spy ::::: Shows everything the user writes and recieves in both main and PM and shows his/her searches.
!spylist ::::: Gives you a list og who is spying on who.
!spystop ::::: Stops spying on the user .

ALTERED COMMAND:
!settings Shows the current settings for the hub except for share and log settings.

OTHER CHANGES:
Both the IPGuard and the Double IP connection blocker are now sending their results to Pm2Ops.

I STILL have a lot of things to do with the script, but this is it for now... I'll be back :)

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

xjr13sp

Hi,

is somebody knows if it is possible to deactivate the !help comand of ptokax ?
I would only have the mean_machine's...

Snowman

xjr13sp:
You can get the script to "eat" the command so it never reaches PtokaX, BUT you can also stick with +help which only opens Mean_Machine's help.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

Hi Snowman
nice realese but ive had to go back to the earlier version as i got this big error

[2003-11-03 13:28] <{Mean_Machine?}>  ? . ? ' ? The {Mean_Machine?} v1.11.2.1 using English translation is on the hunt ` ' ? . ?
[2003-11-03 13:28] <{Mean_Machine?}>  

********** THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY VISIBLE TO OP's+ **********

An error occured reading the configuration file.
DEFAULT settings have been applied.
Please reconfigure the script (Masters & Owner ONLY!!).
For more info use the commands
!settings
and
!settings2
[2003-11-03 13:31] <{Mean_Machine?}>  ? . ? ' ? The {Mean_Machine?} v1.11.2.1 using English translation is on the hunt ` ' ? . ?

it happened each time i tried settings in script
just thought you might like to know  :))

REBEL

Snowman

REBEL:
That sounds odd...
It seems like I have to improve the system regarding the settings.dat so it becomes more secure...
I KNEW it wasn't that good but as long as the script kept going I never did anything about it.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

Snowman
yes its a shame ive had to revert back, as it was running good.
untill i went to set some of the script commands .
It seems also not to be using too much resourse on the hub . which is great , as nowadays my hub is growing between 25-45 users :))

Hope you can iron out the problem,
Mean_Machine is looking good
REBEL

MrZ

Finaly...i got that error i waited for, lol :)) Here ya go "Snowy"

Syntax error: attempt to call field `func' (a number value)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `OnTimer' at line 3273 [file `G:\Kopia av Wurlitzer\scripts\Mean_Machine.lua']

Using: Ver 1.11.2.1
Adverts will be shown: YES! Will be shown every 360 minute.

Think ya will find out, g-luck !

Z ya

Snowman

MrZ:
Thanks... It's errors like that one I want. They should be much easier to solve then :)
Divin' into the problem :))

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Hia :))

Zitat Snowman:----------------------------------------------------
MrZ:
Thanks... It's errors like that one I want. They should be much easier to solve then  
Divin' into the problem  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe ok Snowy here ya go....
Syntax error: attempt to call field `func' (a number value)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `OnTimer' at line 3273 [file `G:\Kopia av Wurlitzer\scripts\Mean_Machine.lua']

I must say ive notised some other strange behaviour on command that i know work b4, so on this one remember im on a beta Ptokax version :))

keep it roling Snowy :))

Z ya al l8r

xjr13sp

Hi (Snowman),

I met a problem with a 'non registered user' this evening ....
He came in my hub using dc++ and sharing 21GB (minimum requested for non reg users is 20GB) and after that, he has changed his share to 170 MO and he did get kicked!!!  ?(

Is somebody has experienced this?

xjr13sp

Hi,

I haven't found any command which allow to unban users who got Tempban... Is there anyone?
I have found someone to unban a permban, but not a tempban.

pHaTTy

cant do it yet dont think, still not integrated
Resistance is futile!

Snowman

xjr13sp:

The problem with people getting below min share AFTER entering IS a problem I am aware of. It IS on my to-do list :)

About the TempBan... (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? is right. It is not yet possible, but I know it has been mentioned to the authors of PtokaX so I GUESS it will be integrated in the upcoming version.

Mean-Machine Homepage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk