Ptokax remote Admin ( operator only for text files )

Ptokax remote Admin ( operator only for text files )

Started by shadow, 25 January, 2009, 09:56:14

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

I used Ptokax remote administrator 2.12 for my hub 0.4.1.1.
Its really a great job. :)

I have a small request.
I want some of my operators to use this for updating ONLY the text files on the server and nothing else. ( I mean  they are not supposed to have remote access to other hub settings )

Infact i need a thing similar to this with just the login tab and text files tab.
It would be of a great help for me.
Thank you.

Thor

This is still possible, just open the hub side script, and modify the access part at the begin of the script:
-- For which tab has the user rights to access?
-- [1] = Settings [2] = Bans [3] = Scripts [4] = Profiles [5] = Regs [6] = textfiles
tAllowedProfiles = {
["Master"] = {
	[1] = 1,
	[2] = 1,
	[3] = 1,
	[4] = 1,
	[5] = 1,
	[6] = 1,},
["Operator"] = {
	[1] = 1,
	[2] = 0,
	[3] = 0,
	[4] = 0,
	[5] = 0,
	[6] = 1,}
}

You should add something like this:
tAllowedProfiles = {
["Master"] = {
	[1] = 1,
	[2] = 1,
	[3] = 1,
	[4] = 1,
	[5] = 1,
	[6] = 1,},
["Operator"] = {
	[1] = 1,
	[2] = 0,
	[3] = 0,
	[4] = 0,
	[5] = 0,
	[6] = 1,}
}
["TextOperator"] = {
	[1] = 0,
	[2] = 0,
	[3] = 0,
	[4] = 0,
	[5] = 0,
	[6] = 1,}
}

Of course, replace "TextOperator" to the profilename which has access just for textfiles.

shadow

ohh, how did i miss this !!
newayz thankz a lot :)

I don't know if this would be a bit weird , but let me tell,
i asked for just the "text files" tab to be present , because i dont want the so called 'text operator' to come to me asking for a higher profile , i mean access to all the tabs ;)

fine, just wanted to check if the exe can be  modified not to show other tabs atall.

Thor

The other tabs will be shown, but he can't do anything with it - the settings pages will be empty, no regs,scripts,profiles will be in the lists, just the text files. They can't even modify the settings, can't add regs, just modify the text files.
You can name the profile as you want, I don't know what you are using - it was just an example. Use VIP,KVIP or the profilename you have.

shadow

Quote from: Hungarista on 25 January, 2009, 12:39:57
The other tabs will be shown, but he can't do anything with it - the settings pages will be empty, no regs,scripts,profiles will be in the lists, just the text files. They can't even modify the settings, can't add regs, just modify the text files.
You can name the profile as you want, I don't know what you are using - it was just an example. Use VIP,KVIP or the profilename you have.

Ya i understood that.. thank you

I dont know if its easily possible, adding 'chat' window  to this would make it almost same the host.
i dont mean its necessary though. Just would appreciate if its added in the next version :P

ATAG

You can see the chat messages on the UDP Debug tab.
The old chat window slowed down the client (and there was some bug around it), so it was removed (following a vote) from the program.

shadow

QuoteThe old chat window slowed down the client (and there was some bug around it), so it was removed (following a vote) from the program.

hmm , ok.

TiGRpp

Hello. I from Rosii, do not speak on anglijski, and I use a translation program. Your version PtokaX Remote Admin v2.13 well works, and another, working in Linux is not present, but the version has the glitches caused, in my opinion, by that PtokaX Remote Admin v2.13 is used as the user-administrator and receives personal messages which are the reason of failures. There can be you know also other reasons. You could not correct and add the version?
ТиGRрр -> dchub://favorite-hub.ru

Thor

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you wrote. Simply, I don't understand at all.
You can't start it on Linux? It must work, it has been tested many-many times, nobody else had problem.
The program got a PM, and it crashed? I don't think, because it ignores all PM, but it even did it, please send the exceptioninfo to my e-mail address.
Regards: Thor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk