Can't connect to the hub - win32

Can't connect to the hub - win32

Started by 4uvak91, 02 April, 2010, 01:20:05

Previous topic - Next topic

4uvak91

I registered this "bot", but i can't connect to the hub  ??? It Connect and immediately diconnect from the hub, why?

Thor

If you have any problem, first check the FAQ: http://pradmin.sourceforge.net/faq.html
Q: The program writes 'Connected...' then immediately 'Disconnected...'
A: If you meet with this behaviour, you have to check the following hub side settings:

• Have you started the hub-side script? This program communicates with the hub with 'unknown' commands, which means these aren't the part of the NMDC protocol, therefore the hub disconnects the client when recognizes one, and the scripts don't handle it.
  • Have you registered the client? If the client isn't registered, it has no access to set up the hub.
  • The provided password is correct? If you see 'Incorrect password' in the status field, check your password.
If it doesn't help, please provide further informations

4uvak91

Quote from: Thor on 03 April, 2010, 11:48:40
If you have any problem, first check the FAQ: http://pradmin.sourceforge.net/faq.htmlIf it doesn't help, please provide further informations

Have you started the hub-side script? This program communicates with the hub with 'unknown' commands, which means these aren't the part of the NMDC protocol, therefore the hub disconnects the client when recognizes one, and the scripts don't handle it.

I don't understand what this mean!?

Thor

You have to put PtokaX_Remote_Admin.lua to your hub's scripts folder, and then start it. You can find this file in the package. The script uses commands starts with $ sign, which are not the part of the protocol - that's why the hub disconnects you. This won't happen if you load the script which will parse the commands.

4uvak91

Ouh  :o I'll try, thnak you very much Thor & Mutor for help!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk