Users Cannot Get Back In - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Users Cannot Get Back In

Started by meltnmold, 17 October, 2003, 04:28:48

Previous topic - Next topic

meltnmold

But alas, it's not the total answer.. It did help but when people leave the room after it's been up an hour or so, they cant' get back.. and that includes me..

and that was TD4 and I entered every setting from scratch... and I have it as clean as you can... no scripts, nothing is checked for exept registered users... no slot checks, no hub checks, nothing.....

and yes, taking the addresses out did help but not completely...

and 2 hrs ago I got tired of trying and loaded up beta 14 and that seemed to get a few more back in but now if they leave the room, for whatever reason, they cant' get back in unless I reboot...

and I've seen no bugs that affected me yet (but then I'm really tired and my eyes wont' stay open good)...

MrZ

I feel sorry for ya.. and angry that i cant help :(

I just dont get it..ive instaled many hubs and not even seen this.....

ZzzYa
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

meltnmold

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

I found it.........  been up 6 and half hours now with not a single problem (and that's beta 14 too)....

It was the last Windows security update that I did..... about 2 or 3 weeks ago... MS f**ked up (like normal)...

Now I can get back to trying out all the bells and whistles in the new beta ....

Thanks for all the suggestions and I tried them all but it finally came down to the fact that it had to be something else and I started backtracking them one by one...

meltnmold

meltnmold

Looks like I spoke too soon.. made it 8 hrs before someone couldn't get back in.. rebooted (dropping another update in the process) and it lasted about 4 hrs till it happened again....

MrZ

Hia:))

I know about that MS pathces causing problems...seems they are in a bit hurry now :(

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk