Block Searches from Unregistered Users

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Block Searches from Unregistered Users

Started by Spoonlord312, 24 February, 2005, 07:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoonlord312

I need a script that will filter all searches and block those that are made by unregistered users. It must not block them from connecting to other unregistered users - it just can't allow them to complete a search.

Or, if it can been done maybe this script could filter all the results by profile instead and only display results from unregistered users...that would be nice. Then they could still search, only it wouldn't let them see registered users' files.

I would really appreciate any help...Thanks a lot

UwV

use the search option maybe ?

*edit

sorry didnt read too well .. waking up still ..

the second part " unregged <-> unregged only "..
dont think that is out there..
but yet ,.. it could be
i mean... " what have i seen..  i am just a cloggy dutch coffeehead that didnt have his morning dose yet." .. ;0)
\NL   The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.
" Holly loves me,...  . "      ;o)

& don't forget, the motto is :
  -- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ'S --

Spoonlord312

i actually tried that and for a while it worked...but then it started blocking the guests from connecting to other guests...which it is not supposed to do. I am very new to the language so i am not much good at modifying it...and i have done several searches that turned up several scripts that either had errors that i am not equipped to correct or just werent what i was looking for...
could anyone maybe extract the search blocking code for me? i would do it myself but like i said before i am very new at it and have already tried but to no avail...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk