PtokaX 0.3.3.1 released... - Page 4

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.1 released...

Started by PPK, 10 June, 2005, 02:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

ruspant

I'm using netlimiter 'cause it's quite useful for limiting other apps not Ptokax  :))
I've got no problem in the past using it.
I will test some more and if the problem is the badwidth limiting sw, I simply will not use it anymore.

Obviously there's no way to avoid winsock !  :D  I let my fantasy run too fast, wondering about a sort of inbuilt FW :P ...  plz don't mind ehehe

thx a lot for your prompt reply, always the first in line

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by Ubikk
QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
all this trouble because of smilies, thats really interesting, use msn messenger or something, ur forgetting that one of dc's primary task is download and not chatting :), and Ptokax just facilitates that task !

Don't get me wrong .. the users from my hub are completly satisfied with the download part ;) but fortunately they are very active and lots of them use rmDC++ that's why they like their chat to be as pleasent as possible... anyway.. i suggest ending the rmDC problem here... (this is a topic about PtokaX anyway...) i will upgrade to strongdc soon .. so i guess the "block rmdc client" option wont bug me anymore  :D

I just hope that in the near future PtokaX developers won't block StrongDC as well..  :rolleyes:

hmm indeed i agree that we end this useless chatter about rmdc, its dead  and buried as of now :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Ubikk
I just hope that in the near future PtokaX developers won't block StrongDC as well..  :rolleyes:
StrongDC++ as CZDC++ mod use my source (and my bugs :D ), release own source and is in active developing... is not problem if i find bug to report it (or fix it if is my bug) and see it fast fixed in Strong ;) And btw StrongDC++ work very good with PtokaX and PtokaX with it use less badwith than with DC++ :]
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

(NL)waarom

Pkk
gethubversion is added
only thing is when i put this =====
this hub is running   "..getHubVersion().." \r\n"
in my add mass i get this in the mass  
this hub is running    Ptokax  
and i whant him to display
This hub is running    PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.1
how to do this
thnx in advance Waarom

Madman

From the script txt file..
getHubVersion() -- Return appname and version like name, ver = getHubVersion() -> name = "PtokaX", ver = "0.3.3.1"
So this is how you use it...
px,ver = getHubVersion()
SendToAll(tConfig.Bot.Name, "This hub [" ..HubName.. "] runs MadSecurity " ..Version.. " on " ..px.. " "..ver) return 1
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

uffetjur

just love this latest version!

running without any problem at all!

------------------------------------------------------------
Current stats:
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.1 [debug] built on Jun 10 2005 01:35:21
Uptime: 5 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 1000 / 381 (389) / 327
Chat messages: 2671 x
Unknown commands: 0 x
PM commands: 4273 x
Key commands: 9300 x
Supports commands: 9219 x
MyINFO commands: 23345 x
ValidateNick commands: 9276 x
GetINFO commands: 1 x
Password commands: 7923 x
Version commands: 7818 x
UserIP commands: 314 x
GetNickList commands: 7866 x
Search commands: 603399 x
SR commands: 404449 x
CTM commands: 27288812 x
RevCTM commands: 5048673 x
BotINFO commands: 0 x
CPU usage (60 sec avg): 2.12%
CPU time: 3:04:03
Mem usage (Old style): 2343 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 9.19 MB (17.13 MB)
VM size (Peak): 21.53 MB (32.43 MB)
SendRests (Peak): 0 (0)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (4)
Data sent: 16.22 GB
Data received: 1.79 GB
Tx (60 sec avg): 3.57 kB/s (38.03 kB/s)
Rx (60 sec avg): 3.57 kB/s (3.62 kB/s)
Somewhere in Cyberspace

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by uffetjur
just love this latest version!

running without any problem at all!
except for the hub pinger right ;)

anyway, PPK, any news on the progress on fixing the bug in the hub pinger?

GeceBekcisi

Today:
have you found why the hublist pinger didnt request userlist? i noticed it is only doing this in 0.3.3.1 release, versions below 17.09b are working really fine
hi, no.. i don't know why

no news on this so far :(
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by GeceBekcisi
Today:
have you found why the hublist pinger didnt request userlist? i noticed it is only doing this in 0.3.3.1 release, versions below 17.09b are working really fine
hi, no.. i don't know why

no news on this so far :(
whats the difference between the normal 17.09 and 17.09b? + could you like upload it somewhere so I maybe can download it  :)

[T-G-T]M@sto

Quotewhats the difference between the normal 17.09 and 17.09b? + could you like upload it somewhere so I maybe can download it  :)
The latest version can be downloaded here: http://www.ptokax.org/
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

GeceBekcisi

PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.09b ChangeLog:
Fixed: Crash on !restart (thx dkt and madman for report).
Fixed: Bug in registered users manager (thx T?M??r?V?ll?R for report and reglist for testing).
Fixed: Missing opchat on !op and !addreguser (thx [AT]conejodelmal for report).
Fixed: Memory leaks on closing PtokaX.
Added: BW Traffic Report in xB/s to stats and gui (request by Friz and GeceBekcisi).
Added: Missing .px. PtokaX identification to end for hub description send by $HubINFO.
Added: Checkbox to profile manager to enable OpChat per profiles.
Added: Double click on scriptname open script in editor (request by Alexandros).
Changed: Few small optimisations.
Changed: GetPtokaXLocation() now return in path / (like c:/PtokaX/) instead of \ (request by plop and bastya_elvtars).

PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.1 ChangeLog:
Fixed: Crash on !restart (thx dkt and madman for report).
Fixed: Bug in registered users manager (thx T?M??r?V?ll?R for report and reglist for testing).
Fixed: Missing opchat on !op and !addreguser (thx [AT]conejodelmal for report).
Fixed: Memory leaks on closing PtokaX.
Added: BW Traffic Report in xB/s to stats and gui (request by Friz and GeceBekcisi).
Added: Missing .px. PtokaX identification to end for hub description send by $HubINFO.
Added: Checkbox to profile manager to enable OpChat per profiles.
Added: Double click on scriptname open script in editor (request by Alexandros).
Added: getHubVersion() (request by plop).
Changed: Few small optimisations.
Changed: GetPtokaXLocation() now return in path / (like c:/PtokaX/) instead of \ (request by plop and bastya_elvtars).
Changed: Old update check. Now check small xml file on PtokaX homepage.

You can download it from PPK's hub, if someone is sharing but I dont think you'll need to use while there is 0.3.3.1
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

blackwings

ok, if the bold changes in the 0.3.3.1 changelog is the only difference to 17.09b, then 17.09 is what I chose. I have already downloaded it :)

Tw?sT?d-d?v

Just to let you know i got my first hublistpinger today..Running 0.3.3.1    =)

Dessamator

hmm, so it wasnt the ptokax's fault afterall , or maybe they changed the pinger to suit the new ptokax .
Ignorance is Bliss.

yoonohoo

QuoteJust to let you know i got my first hublistpinger today..Running 0.3.3.1
Same here... ;)

It might be simple for you but rocket science for me...

Star

Some questions and stuff:
- Make the "Minimize om startup" work
- Could u add a CLS button in ScriptEditor window?
- Add so the bolder, between the ScriptEditor and the SyntaxBox, position is saved on exit
- If u change the windows size from the top and drag it down the hole window moves. The same it from left to right
- If u change the window size to bigger and then drag the ScriptEditor bolder as high as it goes. And then resize the PX window to as small as it gets. The bolder don't follow and desapear.
- Is it posseble to change the "Restart Scripts" button to a "Restart Scripts/TXT" button
- Add so the hubname is updated to the users when u change the hubname with a command. (I use RoboCop command)
- Add multi host. Like "2nd ports"
- Add a Stat Window that showes the same info that !stats do

This one is harder to explane, but I will give it a try.
- Perfect columns in lua if posseble
Some function to make perfect columns in scripts. Useful in lists etc
One ide is a function so it count tabs from the "left-beginning" and not from the "left-last-text"
Example:
Some Texts			The scripts insert 4 tabs and lands here
_________Some Texts		The scripts insert 4 tabs and lands here
________________Some Texts	The scripts insert 4 tabs and lands here
The script should count from before "Some" on the left...
I hope u understand what I mean. :)

Thanks //Star

Pothead

QuoteOriginally posted by Star
This is slightly hard, as it's got to find out what Font the user has set, and change the spacing according to that.  For every user.  Personally i don't think it's possible (even though it would be a very nice touch).

GeceBekcisi

- Add a Stat Window that showes the same info that !stats do

This one will cause PtokaX use CPU more so it will not be implemented (cos once I asked the same and got that logical answer)

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by GeceBekcisi
This one will cause PtokaX use CPU more so it will not be implemented (cos once I asked the same and got that logical answer)

Ok. Maybe a buttun to update the info then. And not AutoUpdate it. This sholdn't take any CPU without auto-update

//Thanks Star

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by Pothead
This is slightly hard, as it's got to find out what Font the user has set, and change the spacing according to that.  For every user.  Personally i don't think it's possible (even though it would be a very nice touch).

hmm, indeed i agree, ptokax doesnt know what font's users use, and i dont think it can find out, so i doubt it can be done
Ignorance is Bliss.

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
hmm, indeed i agree, ptokax doesnt know what font's users use, and i dont think it can find out, so i doubt it can be done
Hmm.. why chould it know what font users have. This way is useful independent witch font users have.

Star

PPK: Request !ping command
More info Here!

Thanks

Pothead

Hmm.. why chould it know what font users have. This way is useful independent witch font users have.
You seem to miss the point.  Type sommit in Times New Roman, and get the spacing all perfect.  Then change the font type to Courrier.

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by Pothead
You seem to miss the point.  Type sommit in Times New Roman, and get the spacing all perfect.  Then change the font type to Courrier.

As it is now yes.
And thats why I wants this future.

bastya_elvtars

PPK: Request !ping command
More info Here!

Thanks

If you !ping, you cannot make sure that host is down, he might have disabled outgoing ICMP echo replies, OR disabled incoming ICMP echo requests.

-- // edit

Either way, it is NOT down, just you cannot ping it. Also goes for traceroute, only thing is to nmap the host, but that's a risky thing, because nmap does portscans that many firewalls ban. Only way to detect that host is up (as you want hubserver as up) to send a SYN flagged packet to his hub port. If the port seems open, the hubsoft is up, which is the important part for you. :)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk