Hub Link

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Hub Link

Started by -PT-B2S, 10 September, 2005, 17:47:16

Previous topic - Next topic

-PT-B2S

Hello.

I am using Hub Link to link 2 ptokax hub chats.

After i configure hub link, i try to connect to the hubs, but it connect and says "disconnected by hub" with no reason specified.

In ptokax appears this :

[16:40]  (81.84.0.7) > $Key t??? A ????0!f/%DCN096%/?? ??'???????Vaq??????p|
[16:40]  (81.84.0.7) > $ValidateNick [BOT]ChatLink|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $MyPass pass|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $Version 1.0091|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $GetNickList|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $MyINFO $ALL [BOT]ChatLink [BOT]ChatLink$ $[BOT]ChatLinkl$[BOT]ChatLink$0$|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > <[BOT]ChatLink> This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2* ([URL]http://hub-link.sourceforge.net[/URL])|
[16:40] <[BOT]ChatLink> This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2* ([URL]http://hub-link.sourceforge.net[/URL])|
[16:40] x User removed: [BOT]ChatLink (Socket 432)

I have the nick [BOT]ChatLink registered as founder, with all permissions.
I'm not using robocop, i am using my own script, and it doesn't block no tag clientes. Ptokax doesn't block it too.

Can somebody help me solving this?

Thnks

bastya_elvtars

The Hub-Link helper script is being prepared, till then you cannot use HL for PtokaX.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

HaArD

It should work even without a helper script if all you want it Main Chat linked (It works with YHub and YnHub).

However, PtokaX kicks clients who send "Unknown" protocol commands and you are using an old version of the EXE that might still be doing that.

First you should upgrade to the latest EXE v1.0342 here

If PtokaX is still kicking the bot then confirm what version of PtokaX so I can try and replicate the problem.

Also bastya_elvtars is correct, I am working on FULL SUPPORT for PtokaX hubs right now.

-PT-B2S

Yeah, i have the last version of hub link and still hub link is disconnected
he is not kicked, he is only disconnected, i don't know hwo or why...

I'm using ptokax 0.3.3.1.

Thnks

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by -PT-B2S
he is only disconnected
Allow clients without tag (and not use Robocop)  :rolleyes:
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

-PT-B2S

PPK,

as i said in the first post, i don't use robocop, i'm using my own script, and it doesn't block no tag clients... Ptokax is configured to don't do it too.

Thnks  

PPK

Hub-Link working for me, log in without problem and is visible in userlist :rolleyes:
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

-PT-B2S

yeah PPK, there must be some problem in the configuration... can you help me step by step? maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

HaArD

hmmm.. that's strange... go to the User/Chat tab in ptokax and put a check beside commands

Log in with hub-link and watch the data that shows in there, what the last thing before hub-link is disconnected?

Check the Profile for the hub-link users, some of the usual things:

No tag check
No Sharelimit
No Slot Check

Check your flood tab, is it possible hub-link is triggering a "flood" when it relays chat from the other hub?

-PT-B2S

[16:40]  (81.84.0.7) > $Key t??? A ????0!f/%DCN096%/?? ??'???????Vaq??????p|
[16:40]  (81.84.0.7) > $ValidateNick [BOT]ChatLink|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $MyPass pass|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $Version 1.0091|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $GetNickList|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > $MyINFO $ALL [BOT]ChatLink [BOT]ChatLink$ $[BOT]ChatLinkl$[BOT]ChatLink$0$|
[16:40] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.0.7) > <[BOT]ChatLink> This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2* ([URL]http://hub-link.sourceforge.net[/URL])|
[16:40] <[BOT]ChatLink> This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2* ([URL]http://hub-link.sourceforge.net[/URL])|
[16:40] x User removed: [BOT]ChatLink (Socket 432)

Check the Profile for the hub-link users, some of the usual things:

No tag check  (checked)
No Sharelimit  (checked)
No Slot Check  (checked)

-PT-B2S

deflood checked too

[14:08]  (81.84.1.222) > $Key t??? A ????0!p??V?/%DCN005%/f#u?'?"?wSd??T????????p|
[14:08]  (81.84.1.222) > $ValidateNick [BOT]ChatLink|
[14:08] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.1.222) > $MyPass 12345|
[14:08] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.1.222) > $Version 1.0091|
[14:08] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.1.222) > $GetNickList|
[14:08] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.1.222) > $MyINFO $ALL [BOT]ChatLink [BOT]ChatLink$ $[BOT]ChatLinkl$[BOT]ChatLink$0$|
[14:08] [BOT]ChatLink (81.84.1.222) > <[BOT]ChatLink> This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2* ([URL]http://hub-link.sourceforge.net[/URL])|
[14:08] x User removed: [BOT]ChatLink (Socket 888)

Any help? Thanks

Optimus

anyway to make it work with robocop Hublink needs a proper tag or put Hublink name in robocops immune list

- optimus

-PT-B2S

Ok Optimus, but i am not using robocop... and i tried to enter with no scripts at all, and hublink is disconnected again... So i think it is a configuration problem in hublink. Can someone explain me step by step please?

Thnks

Optimus

QuoteOk Optimus, but i am not using robocop...
I know you don't, but other people may use it. I checked hublink without scripts and i can connect to hub no prob.

-PT-B2S

ok optimus... it must be some problem here... is there any speacial configuration i have to do in hublink?

By now, is there any other way to link 2 ptokax hub chats? only the chat!

Thanks

Optimus

no not really, just add hub address etc to hublink and double-click on it. Thats how it works for me

HaArD

Hey... I already told you to upgrade Hub-Link.... please don't waste my time.  
This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2*
I'm not going to do any research to try and diagnose a problem in an older version of hub-link when I've released four new versions since the one you are running...

Post again when you are running v1.0342 and having the same problem.

HaArD

pssst... Optimus: I hope you'll be willing to test the next release of Hub-Link behind the scenes prior to release. compatibility with Robocop is a top priority for me.

Optimus

Quotepssst... Optimus: I hope you'll be willing to test the next release of Hub-Link behind the scenes prior to release. compatibility with Robocop is a top priority for me.
Sure no problem Hard

- Optimus

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by -PT-B2S
ok optimus... it must be some problem here... is there any speacial configuration i have to do in hublink?

By now, is there any other way to link 2 ptokax hub chats? only the chat!

Thanks

in the past i made a (buggy) chatlink script for bcdc based clients.
all hubs the client is in are automaticly linked.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

-PT-B2S

QuoteOriginally posted by HaArD
Hey... I already told you to upgrade Hub-Link.... please don't waste my time.  
This hub is running Hub-Link (v1.032) *BETA 3.2*
I'm not going to do any research to try and diagnose a problem in an older version of hub-link when I've released four new versions since the one you are running...

Post again when you are running v1.0342 and having the same problem.

HaArD

I tried the new version first, its the same. But it is working now... It is a script i have that was blocking hub link from connecting. Its workin now. Thanks to all.

Props

HaArD

Glad to hear it... what was the script and what would Hub-Link have to do to work with it? Is it just the Tag issue?

-PT-B2S

No, it was my script that has a CheckMinSlots function, and it is configured to 1. I changed it to 0.Sorry for all... seams working great now.

Thanks to all.

gander

does it show users aswell as chat now?

-PT-B2S

No, this function doesn't work in ptokax yet...

Props

zvamp

Does anyone know how I can get Hub-Link to join a ssl irc server?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk