Tagmania :)

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Tagmania :)

Started by Stravides, 12 February, 2004, 17:58:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Stravides

OK, so there are the programs that disallow non tagged peeps into the hubs, but what I would like to create with a lotta help from you chaps n chapesses is a bot that will look at the users on a predefined schedule and report

> Hubs
> Slots
> Ratio

if they are above the predefined maxes..  I can look at tteh tags, but what I want to catch are the tagless...

Firstly IS this possible, secondly where do I start...  I have Smeagol running beautifully thanks to you all, I just want to make him a little more functional.  I would firstly like to run this code external to Smeagol then I will adapt and assimilate it into the Smeagol Collective.

The reason that I ask this is that I have asked the certain miscreants on our hub that are not sharing their Tags, or others that say that as they use Linux DC Original that they dont have tags..  Can I get their tot hubs etc ???

Many Many thanks in Advance... Initially your ideas on the feasibility of this ....

Stravides
For RPG Books, Mp3 & Videos
We host trivia  and the ever failing Smeagolbot

NightLitch

Well that depends, the newest Neo Modus 2 v. 2.20 Has a trigger to not show tag BUT! the tag is registered in hubsoft(MyInfostring) anyway.

But what I want to know is HOW GeneralBot to NMDCHUB can sense old NMDC1 ??? on hubs & Slots...

I can't help you on this issue. If there is no tag nothing can be checked. execpt above then.

Anyone other disagree with me ???

/NL
//NL

NotRabidWombat

This is how you can tell if the client it NeoModus
function DataArrival(curUser, sData)
	if(strsub(sData, 1, 7) == "$MyINFO") then
		if(curUser.iVersion == nil) then
			curUser:SendPM("test", "Your client is stupid");
			curUser:Disconnect();
			return;
		end

if(strfind(curUser.iVersion, "^1.0091$") and curUser.bOperator == nil) then
		-- the . is a magic char on purpose
			curUser:SendData("$GetNetInfo|");
		end
	end

if(strsub(sData, 1, 8) == "$NetInfo") then
		local info = strsub(sData, 9, -1);
		local s, e, slots, hubs, mode, cap = strfind(sData, "^%$NetInfo (%d+)%$(%d+)%$(%w)%$*(%d*)%|$");

if(s == nil)
			then curUser:Disconnect();-- the search failed, incorrect NetInfo
		elseif(cap == "") then
			curUser:SendData("Hub-Security", "Please download the latest Neo Modus Client");
			curUser:Disconnect();
		else
			slots = tonumber(slots) or 0;
			hubs = tonumber(hubs) or -1;	-- second value is for invalid number
			cap = tonumber(cap) or -1;	-- second value is for invalid number

-- do what you want with the rest of the stuff above
		-- slots: duh
		-- hubs: all open hubs (even if OP and even if the user isn't connected :-\ )
		-- mode: A or P
		-- cap: kB/sec upload cap

end

return 1;
	end

return 0;
end
NeoModus 2.x supports $GetNetInfo. This script was made before the latest release (I had requested I fix for the hubs problem) and things may have changed. Just a general idea of how to discover NeoModus information even if they disable the tag.
Actually, using this method to discover the information is superior to DC++.
A) The end user never sees it and therefore is less likely to try to find a way around (I know security through obscurity is a falacy, but this would solve some problems)
B) Saves bandwidth because this useless information is not sent to EVERY other user when they request MyINFO.

So good job John Hess. :-D

-NotRabidWombat

-NotRabidWombat

I like childish behavior. Maybe this post will be deleted next.

NightLitch

Check out the new NMDC2 2.20, I don't need that script, already have it from ya. :-)

Some Settings is removed.

OR do you trying to tell me it takes NMDCv1 and 2 with that. ???

/NL
//NL

Stravides

I'm using Ptokax td4, and dc++ 306, i dont really wann achange this config as i'm happy with it.. was just wondering if there was a command to get the details from the users like the tag, but queried value instead...

Am I being too vague ?
Stravides

NightLitch

You want to know hubs,slots, etc. that is easy to script.
but clients without tags can't be checked becouse the don't send a complete MyInfoString.

/NL
//NL

Stravides

yea thats what I was getting at...  there must be some variable that populates myinfo, and was just wondering if you knew what they were :)

ie my info is sent by the client, but it is generated from other vars...  so would it be possible for the script to requrest these ars separately, or does the masking completely mask ??

Many thanks sorry to be a pain
Stravides

Stravides

Stravides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk