sneaky anti advertising

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

sneaky anti advertising

Started by jiten, 07 February, 2004, 12:15:47

Previous topic - Next topic

jiten

i wanted to know what do i need to change here so that, when using the anti advertising script, i can kick users who type (with spaces between and no dots).
EX: SERVER     NO    IP    COM
this script works for everything, except for this type of address input.
this was edited from Lucifer 6.6.6.

function DataArrival(user, data)
   if not user.bOperator then
      if strsub(data, 1, 1) == "<" then
         local _, _, msg = strfind(data, "%b<>%s+(*%S+)")
         if Verify(user.sName, msg) then
            catch=strsub(user.sName,1,5)         --5 is counting chars of the tag below: if u change [VIP], change it!
            if catch=="[VIP]" then                  --ControlUser status : insert users Tag u don't want to get kicked
            else
               tabAdvert[user.sName]=nil
                              SendToAll(user.sName, HUBADRESS)
               -- SendToAll( BotName, "Kicked: <"..user.sName.."> because of advertising!")
               user:SendData(BotName, "You are kicked, do not advertise here!")
               user:SendData(BotName, "Disconnects...")
               user:Disconnect();
               -- user:TimeBan(15);
               s,e,onlymes = strfind(data, "%b<> (.*)")
               SendPmToOps (BotName, "Kicked: <"..user.sName.."> because of advertising: <"..user.sName.."> "..onlymes.."")
            end
         end

if( strfind( strlower(data), "no",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "ip.",1,1) ) then
            if ( strfind( strlower(data), "com",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "org",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "info",1,1) ) then
         spam=spam+1; end; end;

if( strfind( strlower(data), "dns",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "2",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "go",1,1) ) then
         spam=spam+1; end

if( strfind( strlower(data), "dy",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "nu",1,1) ) then
            if( strfind( strlower(data), ".net",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), ".com",1,1) ) then
         spam=spam+1;end; end

if( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s a",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s .",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s 2",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "o d s .",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d y n",1,1) ) then
         spam=spam+1;end

elseif strsub(data, 1, 4) == "$To:" then
         local _, _, to, from, msg = strfind(data, "^%$To:%s+(%S+)%s+From:%s+(%S+)%s-%$%b<>%s+(.*)|")
         local nick = GetItemByName(to)
         if not nick.bOperator then
            local userdata = to.." "..from
            if Verify(userdata, msg) then
               catch=strsub(user.sName,1,16)
               if catch=="['??SemiDeus??']" then
               else
                  tabAdvert[userdata] = nil
                                 SendPmToNick(nick.sName, user.sName, HUBADRESS)
                  -- SendToAll( BotName, "Kicked: <"..user.sName.."> because of advertising!")
                  user:SendData(BotName, "You are kicked, do not advertise here!")
                  user:SendData(BotName, "Disconnects...")
                  user:Disconnect();
                  -- user:TimeBan(15);
                  s,e,whoTo,from,mes = strfind(data,"$To:%s+(%S+)%s+From:%s+(%S+)%s+$%b<>%s+(.*)")  
                  SendPmToOps (BotName, "Kicked: <"..user.sName.."> because of advertising: <"..user.sName.."> "..onlymes.."")
               end
            end

spam=0
            if( strfind( strlower(data), "no",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "ip.",1,1) ) then
               if ( strfind( strlower(data), "com",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "org",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "info",1,1) ) then
            spam=spam+1; end; end;

if( strfind( strlower(data), "dns",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "2",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "go",1,1) ) then
            spam=spam+1; end

if( strfind( strlower(data), "dy",1,1) ) and ( strfind( strlower(data), "nu",1,1) ) then
               if( strfind( strlower(data), ".net",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), ".com",1,1) ) then
            spam=spam+1;end; end

if( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s a",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s .",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d n s 2",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "o d s .",1,1) ) or ( strfind( strlower(data), "d y n",1,1) ) then
            spam=spam+1;end

end
      end
   end
end

NightLitch

Well Lucifer 6.6.6 doesn't work to 100% try adding a OK(good) hub and typing it in main chat... you will be kicked...

Try...
//NL

jiten

i've edited Lucifer 6.6.6 in a way that it works well. when u add a OK hub and type it in main, u don't get kicked.
the problem now is that i would like it to kick those who type addresses without dots and spaces between the words (ex: server       no       ip       com)... that's the only think that's missing.
is it possible?

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by jiten
i've edited Lucifer 6.6.6 in a way that it works well. when u add a OK hub and type it in main, u don't get kicked.
the problem now is that i would like it to kick those who type addresses without dots and spaces between the words (ex: server       no       ip       com)... that's the only think that's missing.
is it possible?
not with this script, it detects the . to find the url.
if that would be changed for spaces it would replace everything your users write.
in your case you need something which works like lucifer.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

jiten

do you know where to get that kind script that would catch specific pub with spaces and without dots?

QuoteOriginally posted by plop
is it possible?
if that would be changed for spaces it would replace everything your users write.

plop

plop

do you know where to get that kind script that would catch specific pub with spaces and without dots?

QuoteOriginally posted by plop
is it possible?

plop
urls with spaces are captured by sneaky anti adver.
lucifer is posted here on the forum a couple times under the name lucifer666.
it will always be a battle between us scripters and spammers, as they always will try 2 find way's 2 bypase our scripts.
but i'm gone keep it in mind for the next update of sneaky anti adver.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

jiten

i'll be waiting for that update of yours to the sneaky anti advertiser.

Cid

How did you fix Lucifer so that it works?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk