birthdayv3.5

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

birthdayv3.5

Started by Themaster, 20 December, 2004, 15:45:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Themaster

Hello...i just got that script...and i try to get on my script...but there are 2 time function on it and it want have it...plz have can i chance it so i can't get it on....

I just want to say it is a nice script
peace out...and love to your all scripter..that do the hard work  :D And all thx to your all there are here 2 help!!! :]

blade.lir.dk

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by Themaster
Hello...i just got that script...and i try to get on my script...but there are 2 time function on it and it want have it...plz have can i chance it so i can't get it on....

I just want to say it is a nice script
thanks but I dont seem to understand what the problem is ... could you explain what you mean by "two time function on it" ?

Themaster

is i can
My time function
sec	= 1000
min	= 60 * sec
hour	= 60 * min
day	= 24 * hour

your
sec = 1000
minutes = 1000*60
hours = 1000*(60^2)

function Main()
	LoadFile(birthlog)
	if loadcelebs ~= 0 then
		LoadFile(celbirhtfile)
	else 
		tCelebs = nil
	end
	tCalendar[2][1] = FixFebruary(tonumber(date("%Y")))

local hr = tonumber(date("%H"))*60*60*1000
	local mins = 0
	if tonumber(date("%M")) == 0 then
		mins = 1 
	else
		mins = tonumber(date("%M"))*60*1000
	end
	fixTime(hr+mins)
	frmHub:UnregBot(bBot)
	frmHub:RegBot(bBot)
end
peace out...and love to your all scripter..that do the hard work  :D And all thx to your all there are here 2 help!!! :]

blade.lir.dk

Themaster

help me plz...need it

blade.lir.dk

Themaster

Hello peps...i do realy need some help here i do try to make args to data that it work on my script with data....any one wan't to look on this fine script at chance from args to data ????

Birthdays bot

merry x-mas to you all and happy new year to

blade.lir.dk

enema

open a notepad, copy script in there, use "replace" function to replace words "min" with "minutes", "hour" with "hours"! Leave the "day" as it will be, when hour is replaced with hours... (day =24*hours) I dont really see the problem... If there is somekind of hook, why its immpossible, copy your script here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk