lamer filtration

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

lamer filtration

Started by dvxjunkie, 20 October, 2003, 02:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

dvxjunkie

with this bot you can beat those users who change ip and add a letter to thier nick. instead of forbidding whole nick you have the option of forbidding a portion of thier nick.
 Example: [DSL](T1)deathmachine2 you could simply enter deathmachine and when he logs in with beginning or ending of nick changed(as they usually do) he gets disconnected. I use disconnect because it can be mistaken for a down hub, and he stops trying sooner but thats a matter of preference. the script also looks at whole string, so if nick is to short you can trigger from thier discription or email. example discription "mldc" can be added as a trigger and ml donkey clients will also get disconnected.

I had loads of help from rabbid wombat, amutex,  pigjla, Plop, and others on ALL my scripts so really I can barily call them mine but I did spend days and weeks of my life that im not getting back so here is one of my favorites I hope it helps:

--// Lamer bot by ?V?J??K??, case insensitivity special thanks to amutex! - looks for nicks, parts of nicks, discription info and email and disconnects the user.

botName = "Lamerbot"

--// Ban the following users ip on entry
forbiddenWords = {"mldonkey","[ws]","[replika]","mldc","Nick_Search","B:","mldc","bad_boy", "genisis","n.y.c.p.i.m.p","birdy","noname","qwerty","Mowgli","Kolamand"}

function Main()

frmHub:RegBot(botname)
end

--// This function is fired when a new user finishes the login
function NewUserConnected(curUser)
for key,checkWord in forbiddenWords do
if strfind(curUser.sMyInfoString, checkWord, 1, 1) then

curUser:Disconnect()

end
end
end

pHaTTy

that is just a standard anti mldc and it doesnt ban the ip where does it say ban ;)
Resistance is futile!

klownietklowniet

Theoretically they are disconnected forever, or as long as they keep extending their banned nick....
[ > DC - UniteD < ]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk