TrivBot

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

TrivBot

Started by Willore911, 20 October, 2003, 22:25:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Willore911

Here goes again, anyone wanting a lua trivia bot that was much like the original nmdc one created by Athos can download it here;  
 trivia

For those curious to see it first, it can be seen in my hub @  Stargate Sci-Fi Wonders   which has been running one for several months testing it that there shouldn't be any bugs with it.  Any queastions leave them here or to me in the hub to [SFW]Willore911, [SFW]AcE, or [SFW]ralig. Enjoy!!!
 8)  :)  :)

Alexei

hmm... Trivbot is nice...
But lots of ppl dont like it as its a waste of time and annoys you... :rolleyes:

That was just what i heard.. i like Trivia

Str?m@p?gen?

the linkl doesnot work :(

Willore911

QuoteOriginally posted by Str?m@p?gen?
the linkl doesnot work :(

Hmm, I just checked it and it works, there may be times that it could be down, but rarely it is. Try it again or wait a while to try it later :-)

Willore911

For those that say the link doesn't work again, come by the hub and i'll get you a copy if the sites down :-)

Willore911

Here's a snapshot of the trivia and a users TBstats, this picture was in a pm mode.

WaRPiG

i don't suppose you would consider letting me borrow your trivia questons cos i am to lazt to import loads of them into mine :)

ralig

Not sure if Willore911 checks this board right now, but you could ask him at his hub. (link is in his original post)  

I'm pretty sure he'd be willing to share his questions file (he actually has 2, 1 for sci-fi, mostly Stargate and Farscape Trivia, and a pop culture one, which is mostly about movies from 80s and 90s.

WaRPiG

wow ralig the man who actually created the trivia script

nice script keep up the good work

ralig

thanks..yeah I just have Willore911 around to do my dirty work :-P

and if anybody has any quesitons, suggestions, ideas or whatever, just post em here or bug me on Willore911's hub and I'll try to help...but be warned, I'm not on the hub much right now, so posting here may be easier, or check my away message on the hub..it's usually helpful.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk