> > > [ THOR ] By: NightLitch < < <
 

News:

11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

> > > [ THOR ] By: NightLitch < < <

Started by NightLitch, 18 June, 2004, 11:08:02

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NightLitch

Here it is my final script before the Summer.
Hopefully not any critical bugs, have Beta tested it for some time.

What makes this better then all the ones I have created you ask, well look at this feature list:

   THOR: 1.5 Release
   By: NightLitch 22 May 2004
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client Checker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allow/Deny Different Clients
Connection Check
Slot, Hub, Ratio, Bandwidth checks for each profile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertising Checker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OkHub/Addy's
Extension ex: .com, .net
Sites
Action if advertsing taken: nothing, warn, kick, timeban, ban
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Profiles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administrator / HubOwner
Moderator
Operator
VIP User
Registered User
User
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Share Checker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redirect switch if over or under Share limit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Spam Checker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Logs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warn Log
Kick Log
TimeBan Log
Ban Log
UserInfo DataBase
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Security
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bad Nick Check
Bad Client Check
Double IP Check
PeerGuardian Check
Nick Lenght
ISP/Tag Check
Max Wans before Kick
Max Kick before TimeBan
Max TimeBan before Ban
Only Registered Users can Download from Operator Allow/Deny
$Kick is blocked for Client built in Kick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Bad File Search
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Around 60 Commands
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   GUI  (BETA so far)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Report Switch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Warns, Kicks, TimeBans, Bans, BadFileSearches in OpChat instead of in MainChat, keeps the chat clean.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro / Outro Message's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 commands, add/del/show for intro/outro
Announce at login and logout to all in hub.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download it Here:

Main: Thor: 1.5 Release
Mirror 1: Thor: 1.5 Release





//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

#1
Well i think i found a little Bug  8o


QuoteNo syntax errors in script file C:\hub\ptokax\scripts\Thor.lua
Syntax Error: `}' expected (to close `{' at line 1);
  last token read: `[' at line 3 in string "Stats = {..."
Syntax Error: attempt to compare number with nil
Syntax Error: attempt to compare number with nil
Syntax Error: attempt to compare number with nil
Syntax Error: attempt to compare number with nil
Syntax Error: attempt to compare number with nil


Or could it be because i set everything through ur Gui? (well, it sez the gui is beta  :D )
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

NightLitch

I have reupdated the link so everyone having that error, plz... just redownload the script...
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

that was quick  :D

Thnx alot m8 it works fine now.
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

blackwings

#4
Thor seem to be a really god bot. But it's a bit annoying that you need to close(klick on the button again) the option/window, when you want go to the next one.

And it wold be nice with a help file. There was a few things that I didn't know what to do.

Oh, another thing, does Thor work in PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.4 IceCube IV build 1??

Just by a quick look, Thor seems to have the same functions as RC, maybe it even has more nice functions than RC(except the nice CMD protection that RC have)


NightLitch

#5
QuoteOriginally posted by blackwings
Thor seem to be a really god bot. But it's a bit annoying that you need to close(klick on the button again) the option/window, when you want go to the next one.

And it wold be nice with a help file. There was a few things that I didn't know what to do.

Oh, another thing, does Thor work in PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.4 IceCube IV build 1??

Just by a quick look, Thor seems to have the same functions as RC, maybe it even has more nice functions than RC(except the nice CMD protection that RC have)

I forgot to add that THOR has a command protection...

You can set each command for the profile you want it...

But it aint inmplented into the GUI yet...

But it is there...

and it is not compatible with PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.4 IceCube IV build 1...
/NL
//NL

zinden

Syntax error: table index is nil
stack traceback:
   1:  function `LoadRegistredFile' at line 1027 [file `Thor.lua']
   2:  function `Main' at line 184 [file `Thor.lua']


a error for me  :)
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
Syntax error: table index is nil
stack traceback:
   1:  function `LoadRegistredFile' at line 1027 [file `Thor.lua']
   2:  function `Main' at line 184 [file `Thor.lua']


a error for me  :)

That error you should not EVEN get... If you have your registered file right and everyting... If someone else have the same problem speak up... cause that error can't be... You missing the Registered.dat in that case...
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

Hi NightLitch

Is it Possible to get an uncompiled Version of Thor?
I would like to be able to translate it into German.


As to the Error:

I had something similar, but that was because i had altered my Profiles.dat about 2 months ago to make a new Usergroup called Friends. Now after swapping to the Profiles.dat that comes with Thor the Hub did not start and gave out a windows error screen also refering to the registredUsers.dat.

Well after that i set up Thor on my second Hub that still had the original ptokax Profiles.dat, and there was no error at all. well not yet anyway.

At least that what i think could be the answer
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

zinden

#9
Well i do not miss my reg file   :))

maybe some weird nicknames in regfile.dat makes that error?
it got 679 users registered, and it works perfect in NXS-4 script but not in Thor script.

So cant be missing the file but i do know i got very weird signs in some ppl nicknames in reg.dat file

Example:
   678.  ??,??~???WL@?D??~?????
   679.  ??????h???w??r?g????????

Those 2 is registered.....i had problems before with some scripts that didnt like those signs

Also how to turn off Spam settings?

Also:

Syntax error: attempt to index global `args' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `DoAdvert' at line 702 [file `Functions.lua']
   2:  function <61:file `Commands/Commands.tbl'> at line 61
   3:  function `ParseCommand' at line 569 [file `Thor.lua']
   4:  function <425:file `Thor.lua'> at line 427
   5:  function `DataArrival' at line 367 [file `Thor.lua']

I think it is !banner text  command
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
Well i do not miss my reg file   :))

maybe some weird nicknames in regfile.dat makes that error?
it got 679 users registered, and it works perfect in NXS-4 script but not in Thor script.

So cant be missing the file but i do know i got very weird signs in some ppl nicknames in reg.dat file

Example:
   678.  ??,??~???WL@?D??~?????
   679.  ??????h???w??r?g????????

Those 2 is registered.....i had problems before with some scripts that didnt like those signs

Also how to turn off Spam settings?

Also:

Syntax error: attempt to index global `args' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `DoAdvert' at line 702 [file `Functions.lua']
   2:  function <61:file `Commands/Commands.tbl'> at line 61
   3:  function `ParseCommand' at line 569 [file `Thor.lua']
   4:  function <425:file `Thor.lua'> at line 427
   5:  function `DataArrival' at line 367 [file `Thor.lua']

I think it is !banner text  command

Thx for noticing small bugs gonna fix those when I get to it...

The Profiles.Dat should look like this

0|Master|11111111111111111111111000000001
1|Operator|11111100011001111111111000000001
2|VIP|10000000000001111000000000000000
3|Reg|10000000000000000000000000000000
4|Moderator|11111110011101111111110000000001


And the registered.dat names I may be able to fix that so the names work I have %S+ now maybe if I change it to .+it will work...

The Advert I will fix too...

/NL
//NL

NightLitch

#11
QuoteOriginally posted by Psycho_Chihuahua
Hi NightLitch

Is it Possible to get an uncompiled Version of Thor?
I would like to be able to translate it into German.


As to the Error:

I had something similar, but that was because i had altered my Profiles.dat about 2 months ago to make a new Usergroup called Friends. Now after swapping to the Profiles.dat that comes with Thor the Hub did not start and gave out a windows error screen also refering to the registredUsers.dat.

Well after that i set up Thor on my second Hub that still had the original ptokax Profiles.dat, and there was no error at all. well not yet anyway.

At least that what i think could be the answer

Sorry there will not be any public uncompiled release...
But maybe gonna make a multi language when I get the time...

/NL
//NL

NightLitch


Updated:

 - fixed possible bug in $SR
 - added SetSpam on/off
 - fixed hopefully RegisteredUsers.dat bug
 - fixed banner nil bug

Thor: 1.1 Public Release
 
/NL
//NL

NightLitch

#13
* REMOVE POST *
//NL

NightLitch


Updated:

- Fixed UserInfoClean bug

Thor: 1.1a Public Release
 
/NL
//NL

zinden

#15
Hello Nightlitch, got a tiny,tiny  request....

atleast try to uncompile the file Functions.lua  or try to remake it. If i let vip users have !adduser command i want them to atleast register users. now they cant.
(in NXS-4 i changed a number in that file so it worked)


also still this after 1.1 update:

Syntax error: bad argument #1 to `strfind' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `strfind' [C]
   2:  function <540:file `Thor.lua'> at line 543
   3:  function `DataArrival' at line 369 [file `Thor.lua']
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

zinden

LOL, if you planning to update alot then i would be greatful if you can write which files that i only need to update...will help me alot. (i overwrited all files = bad move)  he he

Continue with making good scripts
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

jocke

Hello NightLitch, i finally found your "Thor" that u told me to get. It was I that had that weird problem that plop told u about.

Anyway, i have "problems" with this bot too;

1. How can I remove that Thor sends out Thor's MOTD in PM to ALL connecting users? (even if i leave it blank, it's beeing sent). VERY annoiing.
2. Welcome-messages does't display. Not at all, in any group.
3. There is a option that makes u choose between commands/messages beeing sent in PM. With it activated, u still have to type some commands in main - that's "lame"  :rolleyes:
4. U have forgotten the [rule]-tag in command-list. It's supposed to be !kick [rule] [reason]
5. How can u make Thor announce !away and !back?

That would be all for now....

zinden

if you are a vip, seems that they must have a tag in nickname or they cant enter, even removed tag in settings......

regards Zinden
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

Psycho_Chihuahua

QuoteSorry there will not be any public uncompiled release...
But maybe gonna make a multi language when I get the time...


Ok, thats fine with me  :D
Still hope u find the time someday :))
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
if you are a vip, seems that they must have a tag in nickname or they cant enter, even removed tag in settings......

regards Zinden

Yeah I now that syndrom... I had problem adapting the IP-Ranger with the TAG checker etc. gonna look into it now and then I release the final for tonight don't really have the time... but can't have unhappy folks using by Bot can I =) hehe

/NL
//NL

NightLitch

#21

Updated:

 - fixed Tag problem when VIP or OP
 - fixed bug in $ValidateNick
 - fixed so VIP can register users

Thor: 1.1b Public Release

Request from Zinden:

Files Updated:

Thor.lua
Commands\Functions.lua

 
/NL
//NL

NotRabidWombat

Closed Source makes me sad.

-NotRabidWombat


I like childish behavior. Maybe this post will be deleted next.

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by NotRabidWombat
Closed Source makes me sad.

-NotRabidWombat

sorry to hear that... But it runs faster...

Can maybe release the source 2...

PM and you can get it if you like Wombat.

/NL
//NL

zinden

about  !adduser nick pass reg


stack traceback:
   1:  function `DoAddUser' at line 287 [file `Functions.lua']
   2:  function <39:file `Commands/Commands.tbl'> at line 39
   3:  function `ParseCommand' at line 576 [file `Thor.lua']
   4:  function <431:file `Thor.lua'> at line 432
   5:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']


and i am a master in hub
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk