Post PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.21 bugs here! - Page 8

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Post PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.21 bugs here!

Started by Madman, 08 August, 2005, 17:16:29

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by GrinSlaW
hmm....i have a problem when i add a new script to the hub thats have richtclick menu it will not been shown  ?(  and if i delet a existing script that i can see the richtclick menu it will not be deleted in the hub it seems that either Ptokax or somethingels is freezing the richclick's  ?(  i have tried diffrent clients and the same thing happens...any one have a clue whats wrong ?

and Ptokax is not giving any errors and no syntax error and yes the cripts work if i type in the commands manualy

hope you gouy's understand my problem  :)

cheers

Unfortunately this is a protocol limitation. The script cannot flush its own rightclicks, it can only flush the whole rightclick menu which is not good. (AFAIK)

But this is not a PtokaX bug at all.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GrinSlaW

ok but i have no problem with this before it just started for some days ago  ?(  dont exactly follow what you mean  :rolleyes: . it must be something thats blocks the script to show the rightclick menu dont know what that could be maybe it is that you answerd hehe  :P but do you have any clue how to fix it ? i suck in english, hard to explain how i mean  :rolleyes: it is no script thats blocks it i have treid one script in time and the same happens the richtclick menu dont shows in the client
.:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

bastya_elvtars

You can not remove specific menuitems. All or nothing. :D
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GrinSlaW

haha oki tanks for the help  :D have to look into it and see if it something i have done in scripts :)

cheers :)
.:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

uffetjur

i Think something is wrong with ptokax ul/dl wiew
compared with DU/meter it seems as it shows only the half of the netload.... this with +600 users.
I have confirmation that DU-meter shows the real netload to...
Somewhere in Cyberspace

PPK

It show real data sent and received by hub (DC protocol data) as it return winsock... i don't know if is here way to get how much winsock add to this with TCP headers :rolleyes:
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

uffetjur

The problem is, it differs momentarely about 100 kib/s with 600 - 650 users connected especially in upload and thats almost double netload as shown in ptokax

This is the true netload with 600 - 650 users connected:
Period (Date)        Download          Upload   Both Directions  

2005-11-01            4,62 GB        14,48 GB          19,10 GB  
2005-11-02            4,79 GB        14,13 GB          18,92 GB  
2005-11-03            4,64 GB        12,77 GB          17,41 GB  

Somewhere in Cyberspace

exlepra

Anyone else has that massmsg crash I posted earlier?
I have it without scirpts as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk