NoPubHub.1.0f.LUA.5.1x[Strict][API.2] request to block on IP instead of CID

NoPubHub.1.0f.LUA.5.1x[Strict][API.2] request to block on IP instead of CID

Started by pompidom, 11 October, 2012, 22:36:18

Previous topic - Next topic

pompidom

Hi Peeps.....

Is it possible to convert this script so that it bans on Ip instead of CID. Like now when you set the max penalties on for example 3 then the script will ban the users CID so that he/she "can't " get in and eventually is perm banned on CID......

As we all know it is not so hard to change a CID of client so I wondered if it would be possible to change the script that it would ban on IP instead of CID

Thnxs in advance :)

PPK

Where you seen CID bans  ??? I don't seen any CID in that script and found 4 lines with (temp)ban for IP and for NICK  ::)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

pompidom

Hello PPK, thnx for your reply and here is the info that comes up when the script bans someone for having a 1 in tag f.e. 1/0/0 

[11:01:21] <?[SiC]?> SiC asks that you not be connected to public hubs.

You will now be disconnected.and temporarily banned for 1440 minutes.
   You have been warned 1 times. 2 more attempts, and you will be perm banned.

When I ask for the banlist then this comes up :

CID: JAZILBTBUTCQ5RLONQ25M2JTQUJOF6QL7ASAJPQ    | Level: 1000001    | Reason: Connection To Public Hubs    | Expires: in 0 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes and 18 seconds

With regards,

Pompidom

PPK

Problem is not in script. Script is created for PtokaX and working correctly only on PtokaX. When you are running another hub software then you can't expect that it will work correctly and you should search for support on forum of that software. Not here  ::)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

pompidom

Script is indeed working fine, just hoped that someone could help me with changing the cid into ip, but prob is a hubsoft thingy :)

thnxs anyway for replying PPK

With regards,

Pompidom

PPK

Here is nobody who can help you with that CID thingy, because in PtokaX is no CID and bans from that script correctly create IP and NICK ban ::)

pompidom

not using flexhub but does'n't matter  ;) As PPk already said that it wasnt a script thingy and answered that it should be the hubsoft that makes the changes your reply was a bit overkill :D

With regards,

Pompidom

jim124

im looking for  NoPubHub.1.0f.LUA.5.1x[Strict][API.2]  script if anyone has it post back or pm me thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk