upgrade failure

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

upgrade failure

Started by gmmschol, 01 March, 2007, 01:41:10

Previous topic - Next topic

gmmschol

Dear sir

In the ptx 3.5.2 we can not do the upgrade, this function is failing maby it is a Bugg
Hope to have informd you about this problem so you can fix it
Greats from Mr.Heineken  (Owner from The DVC-Network

bastya_elvtars

This report is fine, it just lacks valuable information. :)
1) From which version have you upgraded to which?
2) What is the error you are experiencing?
3) What scripts are you using?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

potofgold

I think perhaps he means the upgrade of a reg'd user to VIP, etc - I have recently upgraded to 0.3.5.2 and have this issue.  The cmd !upgrade seems to work when used (ie the cmd line appears in mainchat advising the change is made) but the user status does not change in the Ptokax itself. ???

The only way round this seems to be either for the host to make manual change in the Ptokax userlisting, or for the OP to delete the account and create new account at desired status level.

For info, I am using Robocop v.10.023 with Ptokax 0.3.5.2

Thanks

PotOfGold
AWEnet Co-Founder
In a country of free speech why are there phone bills?

bastya_elvtars

That's a known issue with RoboCop. Wait for the author to fix, as nobody else can do that, bcause the script is compiled.
Oh, and the mandatory sentence:
Welcome to the world of closed-source bots.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Stormbringer

QuoteWait for the author to fix, as nobody else can do that, bcause the script is compiled.

Soooooooooo true Bastya ^^

Typhoon

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 04 March, 2007, 22:14:21
That's a known issue with RoboCop. Wait for the author to fix, as nobody else can do that, bcause the script is compiled.

well, if there weren't any closed-source bots what would you bitch about then bast :p
and i can only agree if hte project dies or the developer don't have the time anymore to maintain it then open it up :)
the code inside robo isn't something we haven't seen before imo, only a few lua coders have the ability to create real awsome unique code, i'll keep the names to myself ;)

bastya_elvtars

Whatever. :-)
I was once asked to disallow compiled bots here... of course I refused to do this, but I still consider it a lame thing (some serious cases nonwithstanding) if you don't mind. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk