The Options tab

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

The Options tab

Started by Herodes, 18 September, 2006, 22:16:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Herodes

Doesn't the layout of the Options tab in PtokaX look clumpsy,.?
I suggest that this should be changed, what gui toolkit are you using PPK ?

Please if someone has the time post up some suggestions on how the layout can be optimised for reviewing the settings :)
Images are almost essential to get your opinion on a gui across,... I have smth but its not complete so I can't really show it :)

PPK

Gui is created in borland vcl, and settings will be completely changed in future (for better performance and it is next step to port PtokaX to another OS platform) ::)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Herodes

Thx for the info, at the moment I am using Photoshop to alter the GUI for creating the proposal ;)
Quote from: PPK on 18 September, 2006, 22:29:37
[...] next step to port PtokaX to another OS platform) ::)
!godumb Don't tell me it will be running on Solaris!

PPK

Solaris ??? Why not ;D it is unix too :P
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Tw?sT?d-d?v

Speaking of O/S  ive been testing out WinVista     and tried running PtokaX from it and all works fine apart from minimze to tray     it wont go there it floats above the start symbol in the bottom left corner ... I know not alot can be done at the mo .. but just a little detail to look at in the furture

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk