HideShare - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

HideShare

Started by ruler, 13 October, 2006, 22:39:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormbringer

Or maybe don't hide your share...
We are not all fakers to wish to implement this in ptokax.
The first step op will hidde their share, and after why not the users no? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I have a tips for all fakers/leechers: if you don't want upload then don't connect to the hub, it works at 100%, you will share nothing, and protect others from your egoism

Naithif

Quote from: Stormbringer on 24 October, 2006, 16:49:19
Or maybe don't hide your share...
We are not all fakers to wish to implement this in ptokax.
The first step op will hidde their share, and after why not the users no? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I have a tips for all fakers/leechers: if you don't want upload then don't connect to the hub, it works at 100%, you will share nothing, and protect others from your egoism

:o  :o  :o  :o
Nice  ::)
I agree with "why hide share" but I don't think that OP's would do this to leech in their own hub :)
That would sound weird.
This option is open clientside as Helios wrote it, and it's the best solution right now to do it, so I don't think opening it hubside would affect this case much. If an OP want to hide his share he will hide it.

(Why don't you go and write something like this at DCDM++'s forum too? It has this feature too... And many other.)

However, everyone's opinion represents one opinion, so it's up to PPK to decide about that.
Maybe it could widen the users of PtokaX.

It's up to the people to use a feature or not, and they ALREADY can use it via clientside. Think of this, and relax.  :P

bastya_elvtars

I am now PMSL since nobody could tell me in ~1.5 years why hiding share is good.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Naithif

Ask them ___ , I don't hide for example :D
                   \
                   \/
Of the hubs of our country (:P):

13 out of 13 biggest hub - There are one or more OP's with hide share
10 out of these             - Most of OP's are hiding (66.6666%+)
5 out of these               - All OP's are hiding their share

By the way what are acronyms good for? (especially when using an acronym which's maker couldn't identify where a new word begins) :P :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk