PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 released...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 released...

Started by PPK, 28 March, 2005, 23:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

Please backup all config files from PtokaX folder before upgrade !

Changelog:
QuoteAdded: New pinger detection.
Added: BotINFO/HubINFO support.
Added: BotINFOArrival(User, Data) to lua.
Fixed: Problems with pinger from hublist.org (thx Gadget for help).
Fixed: Posibility to have more same hub command prefixes.
Fixed: If MOTD is empty hub no more trying to send it (thx Meka Meka for report).
Changed: Gui settings for hub bot and opchat, if is not registered on hub all fields are open for changes (thx Skrollster for idea).

Download from PtokaX homepage :]
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

TTB

shibby!

*download*   :D
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK
QuoteAdded: BotINFO/HubINFO support.
Added: BotINFOArrival(User, Data) to lua.
Goodie at last ;)

blackwings

my own quote from the 16.07 release thread =
QuoteOriginally posted by blackwings
with the new xml instead of .dat, is the "profile" bug fixed?
I mean, profiles that isn't ptokax default profiles, like people complained about the netfounder profile in RC 10.01, which ptokax was the cause.

PPK

my own quote from the 16.07 release thread = I mean, profiles that isn't ptokax default profiles, like people complained about the netfounder profile in RC 10.01, which ptokax was the cause.
From 16.07 is posible to set profile order from highest to lowest... is this what you want  ?(  :))
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

??????Hawk??????

nice work PPK

anychance of having the option to sort the registered users by profile order  by clicking the  Profile tab.  ????

??????Hawk??????

blackwings

my own quote from the 16.07 release thread = I mean, profiles that isn't ptokax default profiles, like people complained about the netfounder profile in RC 10.01, which ptokax was the cause.
From 16.07 is posible to set profile order from highest to lowest... is this what you want  ?(  :))
No this =
QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
QuoteOptimus, I was testing robocopv10.01a and I found a bug.
    As a netfounder, I can't gag any master, mod and operator, but, they can gag me. Could u check that?
    Best regards,

Yups i know about it saddly it has nothing todo with robocop. PPK says it's a profile problem in ptokax it's not well written.

I tryed everything asswell as editen the profiles.dat manualy but result stays the same.

- Optimus
Can't exactly remember what it was about & this forum has a bad search function, but maybe you remember this, because you have talked about it with Optimus.

imby

No this =
QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
QuoteOptimus, I was testing robocopv10.01a and I found a bug.
    As a netfounder, I can't gag any master, mod and operator, but, they can gag me. Could u check that?
    Best regards,

Yups i know about it saddly it has nothing todo with robocop. PPK says it's a profile problem in ptokax it's not well written.

I tryed everything asswell as editen the profiles.dat manualy but result stays the same.

- Optimus
Can't exactly remember what it was about & this forum has a bad search function, but maybe you remember this, because you have talked about it with Optimus.

I'm kind of confused but i thought allowing to put profiles up or down did solve this problem.

jiten

It's like a daily release  :D
Keep it coming PPK.

By the way, that problem with the !gag command still happened when using PtokaX 16.06 (I haven't tried the new ones). Just like blackwings said, I would also like to know if the manual profile ordering solves that problem in 16.07+.

Best regards,

jiten

PPK

Profile problem is solved by up/down for profile order changing :] On top is highest profile ;)

Inflictor

Devils Designs Web Templates, Forum Templates, Downloads are free[/color][/url]

jiten

Profile problem is solved by up/down for profile order changing :] On top is highest profile ;)

Goody :]

BeeR

Hello

-
-
  ++
  DC++

if i use this above , will the hub only accept DC++ tags??
and if, will the other clients be rd or disconnected from hub??
it would be nice if all other clients are rd
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Inflictor

QuoteOriginally posted by BeeR
Hello

-
-
  ++
  DC++

and if, will the other clients be rd or disconnected from hub??
it would be nice if all other clients are rd

i would think so m8, dont hold me on it, ill test it on one of my hubs and let you know, it sounds correct as in the old.dat format you where able to list them like so:

++|DC++|
DCGUI|Valknut|
DC|NMDC2|
oDC|oDC|
DC:PRO|DC:PRO|
QuickDC|QuickDC|
StrgDC++|StrongDC++|
LDC++|LDC++|
R2++|R2++|
Z++|Zion++|

so i dont see why not  :D
Devils Designs Web Templates, Forum Templates, Downloads are free[/color][/url]

[_XStaTiC_]

Hi PPK thanks for this great new version....
We only have a small problem with users connecting the hub with an PhantomDC tag <.P>
They only get the connect message and will be disconnected.

Strange thing is that Vip users don't have any problems with it.... Wierd

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by BeeR
Yes, if you have set reject or redirect for no tag users ;)
QuoteOriginally posted by [_XStaTiC_]
We only have a small problem with users connecting the hub with an PhantomDC tag <.P>
Maybe Phantom have bug  :(

[_XStaTiC_]

[SIZE=-1]Zitat:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PPK Maybe Phantom have bug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]
Yeah sure it has bugs, but it's strange that version 16.06 allow the tags.

blackwings

must the profile numbers be changed when changing order, or does ptokax just check which order they appear in the .xml file?

Light

Why in this version if banned write - [01:29:39] <>Your nick is banned! Instead of Your ASS is banned? For user that it would change? and when i ban in banlist puts ip and nick ban..... ???? how it may change? in robocop when i press kill puts 2 nick bans.... psc.. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase change it, how it was in build 15.25 .. ths

The_Fox

must the profile numbers be changed when changing order, or does ptokax just check which order they appear in the .xml file?

My guess would be that they change, but anyway, whether they change or not, it's always dirty to use "magic numbers" in the scripts... if you get the profile indexes from PtokaX on start, you'll never run into trouble...

jiten

PPK, is it possible to log all the PtokaX deflood warns/disconnects, so that we can keep track of what happened to some users?
It's that sometimes we just see a big tempbanlist and we don't know the reason for some.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

johny

hehehe lol, i think i found a lil bug in ptokax
 i discovered that in al new versions of ptokax the same thing happens.

example old ptokax 15.25
command:  15:13] <[fow]Johny> +mop
reaction  :  [15:13] Wat is de

example new ptokax 16.09
reaction  :  [15:12] School is net een vuilnisbelt. Iedere uur een andere zak.
command:  [15:12] <[fow]Johny> +mop

greatings from the netherlands

The_Fox

QuoteOriginally posted by johny
hehehe lol, i think i found a lil bug in ptokax
 i discovered that in al new versions of ptokax the same thing happens.

example old ptokax 15.25
command:  15:13] <[fow]Johny> +mop
reaction  :  [15:13] Wat is de

example new ptokax 16.09
reaction  :  [15:12] School is net een vuilnisbelt. Iedere uur een andere zak.
command:  [15:12] <[fow]Johny> +mop

greatings from the netherlands

This is because the latest PtokaX solves on Arrivals user's tasks first and then proceedes with its own code (that means, that if a message arrives in PtokaX console, it won't print it first, but it'll process the script code, write scripted replies first, and then process (write out) original message itself).
  To solve this, you need to process the message arrivals yourself... I'll add a typical part of code for chatbots in new PtokaX:

function ChatArrival(curUser, data)
  if Data_processed(data) then --BOT triggered
    SendToAll(data) --original data should go first
    SendToAll(TRIGGERBOT, answer) --Bot's reply
    return 1 --to HUB: don't process the original data
  end
end

TTB

Hi,

I have a request for the next release of PtokaX:

Tempbans with offline users!

For me it is very usefull to have this...  :D
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

RiPOFF

Hey PPK, I have some suggestions.

Why not a GUI clean-up, i mean it would better if the gui were cleaned of crap and stuff

Like the frontpage and all the settings

and might i suggest plug-ins?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk