Disable FreshStuff3 5.0 SP1 requester module

Disable FreshStuff3 5.0 SP1 requester module

Started by slinky, 30 May, 2008, 21:04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

slinky

Hello!

I have disabled most requester functions by setting Levels.AddReq, Levels.ShowReqs and Levels.DelReq to 0 in config/requester.lua.

However, "Requests/Fulfill an item..." still appears in hub user's right-click menu.

Can some kind gent please tell me how to disable this option?

Thanks!  ;)

bastya_elvtars

You should rename the file instead so it won't have a .lua extension.
edit: freshstuff\components\requester.lua I mean of course. :)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

slinky

Thank you very much for the quick reply!  :)

I renamed freshstuff\components\requester.lua extension to luax. I got error messages in Ptokax 0.4.0.0 (could not find requester.lua or requester.dll) and many announce-elements in the hub which I DID want entirely disappeared.

I tried renaming freshstuff\config\requester.lua instead, but then Ptokax would not load the script.

I am pretty sure I followed your instructions correctly. Can you please help some more? :)

bastya_elvtars

Then you found a bug I think.
Edit: yes, the extension detection is not perfect. Until I fix it, rename to something else that does not start with .lua, e.g. 000 or something like that.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

slinky

That worked a treat. Thank you very much!!  :D

bastya_elvtars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk