!Beta testing! - Page 7

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

!Beta testing!

Started by ptaczek, 13 October, 2003, 10:32:34

Previous topic - Next topic

TiMeTrAVelleR

Hope youre not using some kind off upload limeter   i did that ones had error after error in ptokax

TiM?

Dyzan

Well, NightLitch is not allone to have the problem. We have big problems with that in both our hubs...

So, stop deny the problem and investegate! =)

Sorry, But it is like NightLitch says. in B11 it works perfect but in all versions obow it's a mess.

Don't know if it has to do with Windows XP Pro config and only with AMD Athlon XP Processor?

I'm starting to wounder. :(

Maybe a firewall issue? I doubt....

Take a look at the last line....

0.330 build 12
--------------

- MassMsg temporarily disabled. It was badly depending on the userlist listbox. Needs rewrite
- Gui userlist is off until next build.
- fixed kick message in lua
- changes in slot checker gui controll
- changed sendbuffer data processing (Im expecting bugs ;)
- wordreplacer is temporarily disabled
- changed code for closing user's connection (now tries send all buffered data before shuting down the connection)
------------------------------------------------------------

Some thing smells fishey... =)

/Dyzan
//Dyzan @ Swenorth
Download: NXS-3.v.3.9a
Creator of NXS-3: NightLitch

FredMc

QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
FredMc find you very annoying right now...

Though we all where here to help each other NOT push down users that have problem...

Miss the old forum right Now... If someone from there could see this then they now that am not a complete LAMER on this...

maybe on clients...

But this argue is over...

This only bring unhappiness....

Sorry for this / NightLitch

I don't mean to sound argumentative , but you are using the hub-soft as an excuse to why you can't get a script to work and produce the visual results that you want.

those messages are stored in the winsock library on your machine. The reference for this is

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w2kmsgs/3140.asp

Now depending on the library that the client coders use, is what error / disconnect message is displayed in the client.

The ptokax hub-soft does not send those messages to the client.

Cheers and be well!  :D

For Dyzan, I would be most sure that the "last line" was for something along the lines of purging the buffer of the user's data (Search results for passive users etc...) so the data is not in there wasting space and clock cycles until it determines that the client is no longer online.

I could be all wrong too. Just a thought.

Fred

MrZ

Hia:))

Starting to like the small things that making life better :))

Like this:
*** Nick: MrZ, IP: 192.168.12.4, Mode: A, Hubs: 4, Slots: 10, Client: DC++, Ver.: 0.25
*** ShareSize: 4.36 GB

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

NightLitch

-- ptacek --

- changed code for closing user's connection (now tries send all buffered data before shuting down the connection)

What/how do this functions effect the hubsoft???

And could it be this that creates the problems I have...

I have reinstalled WinXPpro now and same problem...

So something is wrong...

/NightLitch
//NL

Snoris

I just thought I gonna say a few words about these Betas we?re testing...
I must say that I?m more than happy of the ptokax evelution...I think B15 is quite a stable version...
There is many things who been improved since TD4 was released...
I think so far its a keeper....
ptaczek ur doing a great job...Keep the spirit alive... :]
*Glad ur still doing this...*

TiMeTrAVelleR

Same here  no problems till now running beta 15 whit robocop
Hope whe can vind  what youre problem is

TiM?

Alexei

Heh... right Snoris.... we are ALL happy for ptaczek doing this thing... otherwise we wouldnt be here...
I think.... hehe... anyway... i just wanted to say that i more than agree with all that is writen above... :D

Typhoon

i beat the earlier record postet !! !  

Record ??

going to test B15 right away .... and this is with scripts and 2 seconds of lag .. on a 10mbit..
and love to see and follow the cool and great progress you are making ptazcek.. keep on going :)

[NL]Pur

ptaczek if you have time for it , could you make a
reported bugs txt file .  

Alexei

Heh...
See m8?!!! EVERYONE LOVES YOU!!!!

Even guys(for PtokaX)!
Ehh...mood swing again.... for more info --

Mood-bot

Thats all...
PS...good idea about bugreports.txt... that will be fun to see... How about suggestions.txt???

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by Alexei
PS...good idea about bugreports.txt... that will be fun to see... How about suggestions.txt???
Good idea both, but for the second one, hmmmmm, nobody seems to be really interesting in this one, i was requesting for a similar thread at least 3 times with no answer at all  :O

raz

true. with the bugreports.txt u can see wat is has been fixed. but wid suggestions.txt how u going 2 use it? ur ment 2 give suggestions 2 the person who makes it not the person giving it 2 u.lolz :D

Alexei

Too bad... i really want to get BOTH of them
But i will email him few 100 times to get a reply...lol.. ;)  :P  :rolleyes:

raz

lolz. y a few 100 times y not a few thousand times. lolz :P

raz

y just us 2. y not get more ppl and go 2 billions 8o  or even trillions. 8o  8o   :P

raz

i didn't say it had 2 be u. it could be otherz. :D

Snoris

[22:23] Den h?r hubben k?r PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 15 [debug]  (UpTime: 26 hours, 47 minutes)

Am forced to do a reboot...But...Its stable as hell i think...I did something wich made the TD4 crach in notime before...
I send a PM to everyone in my hub(half full 260 pl)
and Spanked them *lol*
the thing that all users including OPs gets is this
[22:10]  
		You was spanked by Sadist
*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?		

*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?*Spank*?		

And if I did it with TD4 with just 100 users in it..It crached...So...I?m lucky to tell that this is a stable fucking hubsoft  :]

Alexei

hehe
with 1000 users a flood of MM works super!!!!!!
on 667Mhz P3!!! :D

Dyzan

It seems to be randomly lock below...

[23:14] *** Connecting to 192.168.0.2...
[23:14] *** Connected
[23:14] This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 15 [debug]  (UpTime: 0 hours, 1 minutes)
[23:14] Welcome to PtokaX
[23:14] Private message from Guard: You are disconnected... Bye!
[23:14] *** Connection reset by server

And then....

[23:14] *** Connecting to 192.168.0.2...
[23:14] *** Connected
[23:14] This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 15 [debug]  (UpTime: 0 hours, 1 minutes)
[23:14] Welcome to PtokaX
[23:14] *** Connection closed

test with build 11.... hmm now it's the same as above....

[23:19] This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 11 [debug]  (UpTime: 0 hours, 1 minutes)
[23:19] Welcome to PtokaX
[23:19] Private message from Guard: You are disconnected... Bye!
[23:19] *** Connection reset by server

hmmm... No now I thinking it shuld ment to be like this.... This is a client issue... So I take back my complain.... NightLitch, lol We shuld go on and start from scratch with sky-bot

/Dyzan
//Dyzan @ Swenorth

[ES]latinmusic

Is not a client issue if you are using the same client and this start happening with latest betas!!. In aditional in last beta release remains a few old bugs not critical and not fixed yet so a secondary effect could be happening. What i really don't understand is if you are using the same client before and the problems is reported now, what you say is a client problem!!. Never mind anyway.

Dyzan

hmmm... What NightLitch said before... this happens with all client's so that was maybe a rush statement of me....

I have tested allot tonight with our Sky-Bot... with both Ptokax 0.3.3.0 b11, b14 and b15.

It's wierd...

Note,tested  same script in all version... with sky-bot 4.8 unofficial ofcourse only a beta...

for the first if I begin with b11... with sky-bot... All disconnect functions works. even with many users in it.

And b14.... All disconnect functions works. if no users are in the hub.... But when it exists users in the hub. the disconnect functions start to acting wierd... for example... You need to have 3 slots to get in the hub.  I test to connect with only 2 slots to get the warning. And yes.... I got the message that I need to have 3 slots to get in. But! Now the funny parts begin. When I got that message, I get stuck in a middle of a not connect and connected thing. Normaly I would be disconnected. Right? Yes. it was like that in b11.... But I get stuck there after the message, and I can search / chat, but can not download. I don't se the hole userlist.... no bots.... just hang in there half connected and half disconnected but not realy. lol this is confusing... Right?

okej, the same is in b15 as b14.

Remember... no slots options in PtokaX is selected.

So, what help can this give you?

/Dyzan
//Dyzan @ Swenorth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk