*** DMZ_Bot *** [IP-Ranger]

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

*** DMZ_Bot *** [IP-Ranger]

Started by NightLitch, 06 January, 2005, 13:28:51

Previous topic - Next topic

NightLitch

Here is my final work on my IP-Ranger I guess, until I understand the CIDR calculation better.

This IP-Ranger ( [DMZ]Check ) have a Gui with some nice features. Gui is written in wxLua ( Lua5 ) and DMZ_Bot is originally written in ( Lua5 ) but removed some things and converted it into ( Lua4 ).

Available Commands in Hub:

!help               -   Show this help
    !addrange []   -   Add Range, type: allow, deny, pass, isps is optional, network will be default isp if not isps typed
    !delrange          -   Del Range, type: allow, deny, pass
    !show             -   Show Range/IP's, type: allow, deny, pass
    !addisp          -   Add ISP Tag to Range
    !delisp          -   Del ISP Tag from Range
    !pass             -   Add/Del IP to pass DMZ check, type: add, del
    !fip                -   Search for IP in database

[/list]

There can be errors in this Lua4 version if so tell me. cause I did this convert in 5min.

NOTE: The Command Line in the GUI only holds !help, !addrange and !delrange commands.

Download File Here . . .  

Hope this come in handy for many of you guys.

//NightLitch
    //NL

NightLitch

No replies... :( I where hoping some of you like it... :)

Tell me what is bad of good :D

//NL
    //NL

TTB

Hi Nightlish!

I will check this!! But have not much time atm... :) Please check the Request scripts section, I have also posted there :)
    TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

NightLitch

Hmm so quiet in this thread... Don't you guys understand I want to now how my final IP-Ranger works and the GUI and it's functions and handle.

Maybe something is missing ? then Post a Request here.

//NL
    //NL

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
    Hmm so quiet in this thread... Don't you guys understand I want to now how my final IP-Ranger works and the GUI and it's functions and handle.

Maybe something is missing ? then Post a Request here.

//NL
    Well, I don't use "allow" ip-ranges and I don't use ISP tags.  And deny/block IP-Ranges, I use PG Lite and the WhoIs I have a website I can go to and make the search. So probably there are many people that has something similar too me.

Anyway, it looks nice, can't really test it right now, but I think it probably work great  :)

EDIT: Maybe you can add a watch function that log everyone that has a certain IP from a IP-Ranges in a "watch" list. This could be a way to maybe track bad users that keeps coming back and without blocking thousans of IP to nail down one bad user.

TTB

Hi NL

I have tested it a little bit, but like I said, I haven't much time atm to test this (but I will use it). I'm going to test it very well on sunday!

I have two things I can already tell you:

1. Maybe the people who are banned with the ip range, can be redirected?

2. It should be great to add a reason why they have been banned if they are in a certain IPrange... It only says: "<[DMZ]Check> *** Your IP network is banned on this hub."

Like I said... I like your script a lot, and I will test it very well on sunday!

Thanx for your very good script NL!!!!

TTB
    TTB

TTB

Hi Nightlish,

I have tested the script, and will add it/use it in the hub. I have some things you can change...

1. The BOT always has the name: [DMZ]Check. Is it possible to rename it/give it an other name?

2. I have also REGGED users in my hub. They always have to enter with prefix [REG], like: [REG][hhs.nl]test. I have put [REG] in every ip range, but I like to have thisone hidden. So if someone wants to enter the hub, they don't see that the prefix also can be [REG]. Now you see this:

<[DMZ]Check> *** Your ISP Tag ( No ISP Tag ) is not correct, use one from the list below:

[REG]     [hhs.nl]

It is like a HIDDEN prefix. Maybe you can make it like this:
    !addisp $[REG]  where the $ means that the ISP is hidden. Note that the REG users should be in the allowed ranges. Then you see this:

<[DMZ]Check> *** Your ISP Tag ( No ISP Tag ) is not correct, use one from the list below:

[hhs.nl]      

where the [REG] prefix can also be used. (I hope you understand)

3. In your previous script the !whois command can also be used. In this script it is unavailable.

4. Maybe you can add 2 or 3 extra tabs by the !show command... Now it is like this:

<[DMZ]Check> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     	 ? ? Show Allowed Range's ? ?
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University_of_all_Dutch_people_test	0.0.0.0-10.255.255.255		[bla.nl]     
    	Haagse_Hogeschool	145.52.0.0-145.52.255.255		[hhs.nl]     
    	Wageningen_Universiteit	137.224.1.1-137.224.255.255		[wur.nl]     [guest]     

To make it look nice, some extra tabs between and would be nice.

5.  If the users IP is not in the allowed range, maybe they can be redirected to the redirect adress (previous post).

6. It should be great to add a reason why they have been banned if they are in a certain IPrange... It only says: "<[DMZ]Check> *** Your IP network is banned on this hub."  (previous post)

7. I would also like to edit this reply:  "<[DMZ]Check> *** Your IP is not inside our Network." This is important, because then I can reply they have to mail if they have 10mbit+ (that is why it is IPranged).

8. Not important, but nice to add. The information in !shows ordered by (network) name.

Well, I hope you can manage this ;-)  Like I said, I like your script a lot. I'm gonna use it from now on. If there are some problems, I will post them!

I hope you can update your script. Please let me know...

Greetz!! TTB
    TTB

NightLitch

Thx for the request and reports TTB.

The !show *lists* will be changed.

Why there is no WhoIS in the script is because I did a fast rip from the Lua5 script where I use LuaSocket2 library.

I could add another list with custom ISP's allowed in every range.

Also I can split the script so the configuration get its own file so you can change BotName, Change disconnecting message and redirecting etc.

Going to see what I can do.

Update coming shortly.
    //NL

TTB

I'm looking forward to it Nightlish!  :D

Thank you!!!!
    TTB

TTB

Hi NL,

Was just waiting for the updated script...  :P

Well, I have another thing you can add in this script... I noticed that the prefixes are not case sensitive.
    example: [hhs.nl] == [HHS.NL]
    Maybe that can also added to this wonderfull BOT!

Please let me know when u think the script would be updated  :D

Thanx

btw, the [NULL] account is finished.
    TTB

NightLitch

It will come shortly, have just got the opotunity to create a wxLua GUI to a hubsoft so Am coding my ass of... hehe

but I will fix an update.
    //NL

TTB

TTB

TTB

QuoteIt will come shortly, have just got the opotunity to create a wxLua GUI to a hubsoft so Am coding my ass of... hehe

just wondering if you already fixed it?!  :]
    TTB

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by TTB
    QuoteIt will come shortly, have just got the opotunity to create a wxLua GUI to a hubsoft so Am coding my ass of... hehe

just wondering if you already fixed it?!  :]

There will be a rewrite of this Bot. As soon as I get a console from a friend. I have expanded my experience in wxLua now and must say that wxLua is a cool and fun Lua Tool.

You will see when I start with this again, at the moment I Am creating the GUI and Script System for DCSH.

//NL
    //NL

TTB

Hi NL,

please rewrite the bot when you have time... These were the things that can be changed:

Quote1. The BOT always has the name: [DMZ]Check. Is it possible to rename it/give it an other name?

2. I have also REGGED users in my hub. They always have to enter with prefix [REG], like: [REG][hhs.nl]test. I have put [REG] in every ip range, but I like to have thisone hidden. So if someone wants to enter the hub, they don't see that the prefix also can be [REG]. Now you see this:

[REG] [hhs.nl]

It is like a HIDDEN prefix. Maybe you can make it like this:
    !addisp $[REG] where the $ means that the ISP is hidden. Note that the REG users should be in the allowed ranges. Then you see this:

[hhs.nl]

where the [REG] prefix can also be used. (I hope you understand)

3. Maybe you can add 2 or 3 extra tabs by the !show command...  

To make it look nice, some extra tabs between and would be nice.

4. If the users IP is not in the allowed range, maybe they can be redirected to the redirect adress (previous post).

5. It should be great to add a reason why they have been banned if they are in a certain IPrange... It only says: "<[DMZ]Check> *** Your IP network is banned on this hub." (previous post)

6. I would also like to edit this reply: "<[DMZ]Check> *** Your IP is not inside our Network." This is important, because then I can reply they have to mail if they have 10mbit+ (that is why it is IPranged).

7. Not important, but nice to add. The information in !shows ordered by (network) name.

8. Case sensitive prefix

Hope u can make some time for it...!
    TTB

Fangs404

i run a hub at my university, and i restrict it to on-campus wired and wireless connections only, so i'll definitely be using this script.  do you still plan on coming out with new versions?  i'd really like a lua5 version.

sander815

is it possible to import guarding.p2p lists?

GrinSlaW

Hi
    is it possible to get this script in LUA 5 ? i will not run in newest PtokaX :-( because it is coded in LUA 4 i just get error
    mess when i try to run it.

tnx on for hand

(sorry for my english)
    .:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

6Marilyn6Manson6

QuoteOriginally posted by GrinSlaW
    Hi
    is it possible to get this script in LUA 5 ? i will not run in newest PtokaX :-( because it is coded in LUA 4 i just get error
    mess when i try to run it.

tnx on for hand

(sorry for my english)

Only NightLitch can convert this script because is crypted... c ya

NightLitch

This project will continue soon... just have alot to do...

But as always, Am good at starting new projects, but hehe bad at finish them... sorry ;-)

but I will hopefully have some more time over soon.

Cheers / NL
    //NL

TTB

YEAH!!  :D

Maybe you can change/add the 8 things I have posted earlier...

It will be in lua5 I presume?
    TTB

NightLitch

YEAH!!  :D

Maybe you can change/add the 8 things I have posted earlier...

It will be in lua5 I presume?

No Lua 8 LooooL

of course Lua 5 :D

I will rewrite the hole thing later when time gives.
    //NL

6Marilyn6Manson6

NightLitch the best NightLitch the best NightLitch the best NightLitch the best NightLitch the best  ;)

TTB

WHOEHAAAA  :P

Go NL go NL... you go gir... ehh.  :D
    TTB

6Marilyn6Manson6

WHOEHAAAA  :P

Go NL go NL... you go gir... ehh.  :D

IHHIHIHIHI yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhh :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk