Leviathan V4.0 for PtokaX 0.4.0.0b and up - Page 3

Leviathan V4.0 for PtokaX 0.4.0.0b and up

Started by Cêñoßy†ê, 18 March, 2008, 05:17:48

Previous topic - Next topic

BD

I have a request,if it's possible. Add to the user info right-click how many times he was kicked,warned.
Btw really a nice script,thanks :)

Huitzilihuitl

Hello sorry im new in here u have some questions hope somebody can help me i dl the new lv i just wanna some help to disable the atuoregister i have an older Lv (3.0)version when user types +regme password the request comes to the opchat just wanna know if is possible to do the same in here tnx for your time and excuse me for my bad english

i thing the section is in here :

function Command.regme(user,data)
   local _,_,passw = data:find("%b<>%s+%S+%s+(%S+)")
   if not (passw == nil or passw == "") then
      registeruser(user,user.sNick,passw,3,"Reg")
   else
      SendMessage(user.sNick,Cfg.Bot_Name,wrong.."regme <password>")
   end
   return true
end
---)(?)(-P-L-U-R-)(?)(---

Cêñoßy†ê

Quote from: AztlanChild on 30 June, 2008, 05:42:11
Hello sorry im new in here u have some questions hope somebody can help me i dl the new lv i just wanna some help to disable the atuoregister i have an older Lv (3.0)version when user types +regme password the request comes to the opchat just wanna know if is possible to do the same in here tnx for your time and excuse me for my bad english

will be added to v4.1 like kick warn and ban logs ;D
Powered By Leviathan™ 2nd Generation v. 1.9

Huitzilihuitl

Quote from: C??o?y?? on 30 June, 2008, 15:22:03
will be added to v4.1 like kick warn and ban logs ;D

Boom Thank's bro ill be waiting for the new version tnx for ur answer  ;D
---)(?)(-P-L-U-R-)(?)(---

evilution1

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your script. Can you help me out with something tho? I want to use leviathan with freestuff and for that ill need to disable leviathans releases function as it seems to over ride it. Please tell me how to do it.

Thanks a lot.

Tommy666

Quote from: evilution1 on 13 July, 2008, 01:17:23
Hi!

Thanks a lot for your script. Can you help me out with something tho? I want to use leviathan with freestuff and for that ill need to disable leviathans releases function as it seems to over ride it. Please tell me how to do it.

Thanks a lot.

I had the same problem too. Yes levithian is over riding freshstuff. Well I found a solution, which should not be done without knowing what to do. As I have some basic programming background, I knew what I had to do. I simple deleted all program parts that had to do with the release feature in the script.

That way I created a levithian script without the release feature. And I can use freshstuff now without any problems.

evilution1

Maybe we could have an option of turning off the releases feature in the next version? :)

Brattis

Yer, an option to enable/disable it would be awsome, due freshstuff script crash with those triggers that lays in Lev.

I hope it will be soon thou. dont like to edit and remove codes in a nice working outfit, figure of speak ^^

evilution1

does the hub lag for anyone when this script is used in conjunction with other scripts?

The hub on our network lags (as in chats become delayed) when someone joins in. We're running leviathan 4.00, grimoire trivia and freshstuff3 5.0. Please tell me if anyone has a method to change this.

Thanks

Pieter

Hi there, i found a small bug: rules, admessage and disclaimer commands don't work, the file paths in commands.lua are wrong ;)

Tommy666

Quote from: Pieter on 18 August, 2008, 21:45:55
Hi there, i found a small bug: rules, admessage and disclaimer commands don't work, the file paths in commands.lua are wrong ;)

Got this problem too when I updated to the latest PtokaX 0.4.1. ! And I found the solution to this problem! It seems that with new ptotaX version it is searching for another path, and I was right!

Just copy the LV_DataBase folder and put the copy in the mainfolder where you find ptokax.exe and it will find those files again.

You now have 2 LV_DataBase folders one in main and one in script folder. As Leviathan may use different path for different files that was the only solution, but it works perfect!

Cêñoßy†ê

Quote from: Pieter on 18 August, 2008, 21:45:55

Fixed in V4.1 ;)

Sofar you can change lines manuallly from commands.lua to get them work -->
change
local sdata = LoadFile("LV_DataBase/txt/"..Cvrt.P2[user.iProfile].." Rules.txt")

to
local sdata = LoadFile(Path.."LV_DataBase/txt/"..Cvrt.P2[user.iProfile].." Rules.txt")

and
local sdata = LoadFile("LV_DataBase/txt/Disclaimer.txt")

to
local sdata = LoadFile(Path.."LV_DataBase/txt/Disclaimer.txt")

local sdata = LoadFile("LV_DataBase/txt/Admessage.txt")

to
local sdata = LoadFile(Path.."LV_DataBase/txt/Admessage.txt")

and
Powered By Leviathan™ 2nd Generation v. 1.9

Tremor

QuoteSofar you can change lines manuallly from commands.lua to get them work -->
change
Doesn't work  :( Hub shows the same error.
QuoteFixed in V4.1
Where is this fix? ???

Umang

If I want 2 remove anti-adult finder thn how can i do tht???

mine is a private hub! only for lan user n v share all such stuff!! :-[

even i master has ths n its banning m plssssssssss reply asap! :)

Hope 2 get a reply! :) :) :-\

Cêñoßy†ê

Quote from: Umang on 20 October, 2008, 13:03:38
If I want 2 remove anti-adult finder thn how can i do tht???

mine is a private hub! only for lan user n v share all such stuff!! :-[

even i master has ths n its banning m plssssssssss reply asap! :)

Hope 2 get a reply! :) :) :-\

clean all adult finder files from D2AFFB folder =)

New Levi is out soon .. Heres little taste of it

Leviathan v4.1
	Tested on 0.4.1.1 (Windows)

Fixed:
	-- changed few saveTableToFile --> SaveToFile (reported by [NL]ben)
	-- Bug with raport command (raported by [NL]ben)
	-- Bug with account protection
	-- Bug in banip (thx Smurffiina)
	-- bug when starting/stopping timed messages when theres no messages
	-- bug when starting/stopping topic changer when theres no messages
	-- bug with rename command
	-- bug when warning/kicking offline user
	-- Typo @line when script makers logged in (thx Ferdi)
	-- bug with repass command (reported by Mikkis)
	-- bug with login/logout messages (DC++ 0.7xx clients) (reported by baba.runner)
	-- bug with ip advertising (Thx Goku)
Added:
	-- missing 'change' to !redirect commands rightclick
	-- Offline message senders Profile saved to table (request by Stormbringer)
	-- Country Code and name to myinfo/userinfo/loginmessage (0.4.1.0RC1 -->)
	-- Adjustable name for main clean command (!setcleanname <new name>)
	-- Chosable rightclick/help language for registered users
		*** inbuild ***
		-- eng
	-- Offline time to !showusers (if user is offline)
	-- characters  ? ? to forbidden in nicks/botname
	-- Chatranks (based to HubRanking Bot made by Optimus)
	-- table to settings.ini for adjusting how many empty lines will cleanmain send (["chatcleanlines"] = 20000)
	-- User Description check for possible advertisers (reads from advertising permissions for profile)
	-- Kick & Warn logs (ban loggin inbuild in PtokaX) (requested by BD)
	-- Userinfo file backup (LV_DataBase/tbl/UserInfo.tbl[BackUp])
	-- Counters file backup (LV_DataBase/tbl/counters.tbl[BackUp])
	-- Scan if new users registered from px gui or delregistered from px gui
	-- Option to disable releasepart manually (CmdHelpSettings.tbl) 		(request by evilution1 & Tommy666)
		*** ["disable"] = false,  or ["disable"] = true,
		*** addrel,delrel,showrel
	-- Option to choose can user selfreg own nick or does request go to operators (manually at CmdHelpSettings.tbl)
		*** ["opchat"] = false, or ["opchat"] = true,  'under command regme'
Changed:
	-- Rightclick commands structure so its easyer to choose how they show
	-- Minshare/Maxshare/Minslots/Maxslots/Maxslots redirect message (thx Vipertje)