0.4.1.2b

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

0.4.1.2b

Started by PPK, 16 May, 2010, 16:58:09

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

Windows version with GUI: http://www.ptokax.org/files/0.4.1.2b.7z
Windows x64 version with GUI: http://www.ptokax.org/files/0.4.1.2b.7z

Quote from: ChangesAdded: Project files for visual studio 2010.
Changed: Windows GUI, from GUI created with Borland VCL to WinAPI GUI.
Changed: Some min/max setting values.
Updated: Zlib to 1.2.5.
Updated: TinyXML to 2.6.1
Patched: Lua with official patch from http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.lua.general/65624

Few notes:
This version have partially implemented new gui.
Main window is very basic and temporary. It is far far away from final version.
Setting window is complete, and should be final (so it need to be tested and checked if something is missing or working incorrecly).
Setting window is most complicated part of gui because contains most gui objects (ie deflood pages have ~80 gui objects per page!).
Gui version is now compiled by microsoft compiler instead of borland. That fixed problem with incorrect character encoding used by code generated by borland and allowed compile of 64bit gui version.
Compiling with another compiler caused that lua libs are incompatible with this version!
I will not compile libs compatible with this version because i'm expecting more changes that will probably again break compatibility.
Gui version now using same crash log generation as 64bit service version, small file with crash report should generated on crash and user should send it to my email (PPK@PtokaX.org).
I'm not posted service versions and source for unix because they are not much affected with changes to this version. If someone want then source is in svn  ::)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

bastya_elvtars

Nice job. Especially with yesterday's patch included, yay! :)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Madman

Even tho it's just basic. I just love the new main GUI ;p
Small, and only show's what's needed.
And i really like that things are accsessed from menus

Whoops...
Might be good know even if gui is not completed...
If hub is started and no redirect address is written in settings, and I then click redirect all button it will crash.
PtokaX version: 0.4.1.2b
Exception Code: c0000005
Windows version: 5.1 SP: 3
Date and time: 16.05.2010 19:13:01

Exception location:
f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\SELF_X86\crt\src\INTEL\strlen.asm(81): strlen

Call stack:
f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\SELF_X86\crt\src\INTEL\strlen.asm(81): strlen
c:\dc\ptokax\ptokax-devel-nextgen.2010\core\pxstring.cpp(302): string::operator=
0x00AFD6E8: ?
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

PPK

Thank you for report, found and fixed 8)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

speedX

Hey nice work PPK, the new main GUI is really gr8.
Thanking You,

speedX

art76

HI, I have found a bug, when you opened the settings, users can not login into the Hub !

PPK

And that's where one must hate windows. Not only setting dialog, but redirect all/mass message dialog too causing hub freeze for time when dialog is opened :-X When WinAPI dialog box looks like something that should be used for that, it failed in real word. So easy way failed, i'm changed to hard one and problem is fixed ;D

DeAn

Where is the link to the fixed version ?
Thanks,

DeAn

Jimbob

PPK

Fixed version is not available .. maybe on weekend ::)

DeAn

Oh.. Great.. Eagerly waiting for it..  :)
Thanks,

DeAn

PPK

And maybe next weekend ;D This weekend was too short and i don't have finished what i wanted  :(

DeAn

lol..  ;D
Ok. No other option than waiting for it..  :P
Thanks,

DeAn

Massi

Hi all ...

lol DeAn ... 

option 1 ... waiting  ;D

Best Regards

Maximilian
¤ .:::[DC++ Community].:::.[Hobby, support, fun and passion]:::. ¤

Gnuff?

Has the b version been removed??
Gnuff

For_Ever_MeXxX

Gnuff?

Yes i know..
I have that, but it?s the link for the b version that doesnt work.
As far as i can see the c version is not fully functional, yet..  script part e.g
Gnuff

For_Ever_MeXxX

Yeah, I know. I tried it too.
But it looks great  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk