?:0: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

?:0: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Started by samrocker4rock, 27 December, 2011, 12:01:06

Previous topic - Next topic

samrocker4rock

Rincewind's ?Grimoire? is such a nice scrip i seen. when i start it first time its work realy nice but After seting up the script when i restart my laptop Rincewind's ?Grimoire? v5.3.0 has been restarted messege apeared  but the script doent give any user command on right click and also giving error in new window with ?:0: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)  and after some time is also display the same message again and again.. please help me .. :(

samrocker4rock

Quote from: samrocker4rock on 27 December, 2011, 12:01:06
Rincewind's ?Grimoire? is such a nice scrip i seen. when i start it first time its work realy nice but After seting up the script when i restart my laptop Rincewind's ?Grimoire? v5.3.0 has been restarted messege apeared  but the script doent give any user command on right click and also giving error in new window with ?:0: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)  and after some time is also display the same message again and again.. please help me .. :(

I am using  PtokaX DC Hub 0.4.0.0 and i also try with  PtokaX DC Hub 0.4.2.0  and other version of ptokax but the same result ...  and i also try Rincewind's script othe version like dark clerk,octavo and trivia .. in this trivia working fine and also give the righ click user command but other script are started sucessfully and no commad will display and also giving the only one error ?:0: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk