VIP chat

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

VIP chat

Started by Vipertje, 16 February, 2007, 13:38:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Vipertje

Is it possible that the VIP chat can be removed???? Like the OP chat and the Pm2Ops??

7P-Darkman

Hello Vipertje...

See annex...

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

pots

hi all=)

this doesnt seem to be working in a vanilla install of ptokaX 0.3.5.2 and robocop 10.0.23

can anybody confirm or tell me why its not working for me?

thx n greets =))

Anna

unticking that one should remove the vipchat, must be done for all profiles.
as for removing PmToOps, you got that on the very first "page" of robocop, just untick where it says PmToOps

why would you want to remove opchat? its only visible to ops, anyways, that would be removed in ptokax GUI, under options: untick the register on hubs, right below where you can set name for it

7P-Darkman

Hello pots...

Quote from: pots on 13 March, 2007, 01:36:14

this doesnt seem to be working in a vanilla install of ptokaX 0.3.5.2 and robocop 10.0.23

can anybody confirm or tell me why its not working for me?

One stupid question: You it followed the orientation contained in !!README!!.txt, of Robocop, that it says the following one:

- IMPORTANT:

Install the provided Profiles.xml but before you do that you need to close your hub. Other it will not work.

1.) You can find the Robocop Profiles.xml file in folder script/profiles
2.) Put the Robocop Profiles.xml file in folder ptokaxprogramfolder/cfg/
3.) your done, start up your hub

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are still having problems running robocop.exe then download microsoft frameworks 1.1 SP1.
Install the version in the language your windows is

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

Cheeers Optimus ;)

Please, it has not taken me the evil, but it is that some are forgotten to read this orientation.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

pots

hi darkman =)

lol, yeh, i did that m8.. - ey, could have been, ey? :P

ive used prokax in teh early days... at some point i went to ynhub, since the whole dc dev scene is moving kinda slow atm, i thought id hook up ptoka again.... what im trying to say is that i have used this all b4, and it worked back in the day... loool :P

im sure i did it right...

no one else here that did a fresh install?

greetz :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk