2 questions

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

2 questions

Started by Jorgo, 08 March, 2008, 16:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorgo

Hello Rincewind,

first of all thank you very much for your huge effort in compiling this complex script!
I have 2 questions:

- Does the script come with a way to link several hubs together like dc hublink does for example?
- Is there a way to deactivate the kick bar? I can't find any use for it, it just seems to be a timed main message with an unused "is kicked for" at the end.

Thanks again!
Jorgo

baba.runner

Hello Jorgo

I just can help you with your second question.
Look into the GUI there you have a form named "Switches". There you can uncheck the KickBarChanger. Do not forget to save your changes and also do a script restart afterwards.

KR.
baba.runner

Jorgo

Much obliged! Now if only the tooltips under Switches were faster...  :P

Rincewind

Sorry for the delay but I missed your posts.

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the speed of the tooltips; that is the speed VB produces them at. I will have a think and see if there is an alternative I could use.

At present there is no hublink facility; i got about 20% of the way through coding one when I ran out of time. I do intend to look at this again and see what I can get.

Passing text between one hub and another is simple. The problem is handling commands.

Jorgo

I have found a very promising alternative HERE which also connects me to an IRC channel. Looks like that is the way to go :-)
Thanks for responding in any case!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk