Game   : HalfLife-TFC-CS

Map    : DE_DUST2

Ping   : 0

State  : running

Number : 1

Parameters:

1) Map: ---DE_DUST2...

Players:

1))473<r>' has frags 3 with ping 0 and skin -...2))Pheonix has frags 1 with ping 0 and skin -...3))Player has frags 0 with ping 0 and skin -...4))Ringo has frags 0 with ping 0 and skin -...5))Kurt has frags 0 with ping 0 and skin -...6))Wolf has frags 0 with ping 0 and skin -...

Generated on November 21, 2009 exactly at 18:05:27

"

The entire contents of the file shd be sent as a pm rather than line by line ..

gutswe

TZB

well let me know if any error you getting with that script by mutor because its working fine with me.I can help you little bit as far as i can.

TZB

gutswe

This is the output iam being shown

[02:01:31] <[GameServer]>

Have a look at the Html file i uploaded , i am trying to print the contents of that file ..

Its not giving any output

gutswe

I need the list of player names and frags to be displayed  , in a line separtaed by  ";"   , and also i need this at the end

Generated by aGSM v2.52d on November 28, 2009 exactly at 9:36:12
  so that the user can know the time when last refresh took place . please try to add  ::)

gutswe

Mutor help me  :-\ out with the above output !!

If no servers are found ,  then nothing is being shown  not even a notifying message ,  so plz change the output to look like

this
List of servers, our LAN

November 28, 2009 at 9:36:12
Server 1) : 24X7 Dedicated Death match  Server
		Address - 10.100.94.1:27015
		Players - 1 / 24
		Game - HalfLife-TFC-CS
		Map - cs_untitled
		Ping - 0
		State - running
		Number - 1

Generated by aGSM v2.52d on November 28, 2009 exactly at 9:36:12

If no servers found

List of servers, our LAN

November 28, 2009 at 9:36:12

No servers found !!

TZB

I don't know why i am posting this. But my friend This script shows whats there in the output html file if i am not wrong.
Have you considered or even seen when there is no servers in lan.html or xyz.html which you use for this script?
As far as i have known it shows only tables as in lan.html
<table border=1 bgcolor="#eeeeee" width=650>

<tr><th>#</th><th>Name</th><th>Address</th><th>Players</th><th>State</th><th>Game</th><th>Launch!</th></tr>

</table>

so if you can modify the previous output to your desired need so as you can do to this output as well.Just make it generate No Servers Found. that is if you can.

gutswe

@ TZB  ,  script outputs values in table  Address , PLayers ,Maps , game etc,.

if thrs no Server  the table is empty and   nothing is happening .

TZB

Quote from: gutswe on 30 November, 2009, 17:34:49
@ TZB  ,  script outputs values in table  Address , PLayers ,Maps , game etc,.

if thrs no Server  the table is empty and   nothing is happening .

Exactly! Did i write Chinese anywhere? It was pure English saying the same old thing.
For some Hard Proof of what i said was in the script above By Mutor.If you missed it or felt Lazy to read here you go again
Quote--[[

GameServer 2.0 LUA 5.1 [Strict]

By Mutor   06/20/07
   Requested by achiever

Reads aGSM html files and displays in hub on command

+Changes from 1.0   11/26/09
      ~Converted to API 2 strict.
      +Added context menus [right click]
]]
Moreover Let me Break down Few of your posts.

QuoteMutor help me  Undecided out with the above output !!

If no servers are found ,  then nothing is being shown  not even a notifying message ,  so plz change the output to look like

this
<== This is where i mentioned for you to change the output of the lan.html to send a value No server Found. So that it gets easily read on the same script.
Secondly aGSM SuX big time dude may be its your first time so you are happy using it.Later you would regret for taking so much pain in making this script work for you.
Adios Enjoy

gutswe

well , thanks  anyways , i figured it out , edited the code a little bit !!

Dreams

I was thinkin, the Game Server 2.0 Script is a great script, and i have a Lan Server that i wish to use this script on.
But the aGSM creates date folders with the lan.html in.
And how can i then set the Absolute path?
If aGSM just created one folder with one lan.html in and updated that .html file instead of
creating new date folders it would be easy to make this work, but is there a way to make it work with this script without having to contact the aGSM team, who i belive has retired, and i dont know how to hack the program so that is not to discuss :P?

Anyone with ideas or solutions?

gutswe

You can edit the template file of AGSM , so that they generate only one Lan.html file instead of creating folders of date files ...

Dreams

If you have the answer on what file and where in that file, please post it =)
i would be most thankfull.

EDIT: So i fixed it myself, the do_lan needs a change and if Internet Server the do_net needs a change too,
and to you who doesnt know, just like i didnt know, this isnt the right forum, or is it?
The Game Script by Mutor and aGSM needs to work together, and that is why i will post what needs to be done on this forum.

Using; GameServer 2.0 LUA 5.1 [Strict] by Mutor
Using: aGSM 2.52d (You need to download an older version first like aGSM 2.35b to get the Templates first or something like that)

Change to this in the do_lan file --->

@echo off

mkdir lan > nul

mkdir lan\lan > nul
move ls*.* lan\lan > nul
move lan.html lan\ > nul

Or you can edit it to something you want, just rightclick on the file and open with Notes.

And dont forget to change the path in the GameServer 2.0 LUA 5.1 [Strict] by Mutor to the absoult path!

Example to absolut path: C:\Program\aGSM\lan (and in here the lan.html file is)

Enjoy!

Dreams

There is one thing bothering me, i got this to work, but not entirely.
It shows the games that are active in the hub, and it is realy fast updating them :) that is nice.
But, when the server goes offline it still shows the game in the hub.. its like it never disconnected.
But when rebooting Ptokax, it disappers, and it doesnt show the game anymore.

Is there a fix for the Script by mutor for this? maybe a timer that 0's the script every 10sec or something?
Or is this maybe something in the agsm apps..

Regards//

TZB

Since i hate agsm though many of them like it.. i have been finding an alternative for it and a version that's being updated
i am going to test the software as well which does the same work as aGSM so hoped if people are bored with the same outdated one and wanna try out something new then here is the link.
http://www.hlsw.org/hlsw/features/
i read about some lua plugin support also in it will check and keep it informed.

Dreams

I tried that one before, but didnt put any time in it..
If you get it to work, i will be most thankful. :)
And i really hope you do, cause the agsm is as you say. outdated!

Thanks // Dreams

TZB

Well if you had invested sometime in it then you should have  known its far more better than aGSM.
It also generates a Server list as lan.sl13
There are many user friendly features in it if you know it also works in offline mode where people don't use Internet and use Local servers.
And if every user on lan knows about it you wont require this script either since you can jump directly to the server using this software.+ there is some buddy list which i have not yet tested but it like adding favorites.
and if you can learn bit lua you can make your own plugin here also and make your own output .
if you check this link you will have many plugins to have along with this software and am sure it will help if you invest time in this software.
http://forum.hlsw.org/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=44922184a5f225a978fd7fd52921263b

DeAn

Quote from: TZB on 27 January, 2010, 19:51:44
Since i hate agsm though many of them like it.. i have been finding an alternative for it and a version that's being updated
i am going to test the software as well which does the same work as aGSM so hoped if people are bored with the same outdated one and wanna try out something new then here is the link.
http://www.hlsw.org/hlsw/features/
i read about some lua plugin support also in it will check and keep it informed.

Quote from: TZB on 28 January, 2010, 15:54:20
its far more better than aGSM. It also generates a Server list as lan.sl13
There are many user friendly features in it if you know it also works in offline mode where people don't use Internet and use Local servers.
And if every user on lan knows about it you wont require this script either since you can jump directly to the server using this software.+ there is some buddy list which i have not yet tested but it like adding favorites.
and if you can learn bit lua you can make your own plugin here also and make your own output .

Good initiative, TZB. I too hate aGSM. I would be looking forward for this as it is user friendly and more advanced..

Thanks in advance,
DeAn
Thanks,

DeAn

Dreams

So, just want to update this and say that HLSW are making a plugin that makes a html file with the server info, so for you who is running the Game Script, you can probably run that script with the html file when it is done by HLSW.

So be updated on the HLSW!

// Dreams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk