What script/bot I need?

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

What script/bot I need?

Started by koji_nanami, 03 February, 2005, 10:36:21

Previous topic - Next topic

koji_nanami

Hi,

I've just started trying to makeup a little private Hub. I've noticed that Ptokax should me my choice as server software since it's customizable with the use of scripts.
I'd like to ask you which scripts and bots I could add to the basic server to add the following features:

1. Customizable commands to display in new windows the content of text files (like !rel to display latest releases)

2. Possibility for ops to update such text files from remote.

3. Add such custom commands to users right click menu

4. Blocking download, search, getlist and mainchat to nonreg users and auto join this new users to a "wait" chat where thay can chat waiting for an op to registrate them

5. Trivia with random question taken from txt or similar files (non sql db) with possibility for ops to add questions from remote.

6. Check on min share and client type

7. Last seen for users and ability to leave messages to users not online that will get this messages on next connection.

Thanks,

koji  :]

bastya_elvtars

use triviabot, download blocker, chat blocker and hmm i would recommend lawmaker but that would seem so selfish (and it has no graphical config) so try several security bots (NXS,Thor, RoboCop, Sentinel, LawMaker, Therapy-X, Xsthetic Netserver etc.)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

koji_nanami

Thanks!

I've searched here for download and chat blocker and i've read in a thread that for both option was suggested leechblocker? It's a better choice?

The custom commands and the right click inclusion are available in such bots?

Thanks again,

koji

bastya_elvtars

customcmd, rightclick, !seen and odffline posting is available in lawmaker, but probably in other bots.

about leechblocking: see 100 per cent blocker by chilla here:

http://www.plop.nl/ptokaxbots/Chilla.php
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

koji_nanami

I'm back.

Found chatblocker (hope it blocks only mainchat)
Than leechblocker (since it seems that downloadblocker from chilla has less feat) because i needed also searchblock

Now I got triviabot 2.2 and lawmaker....

I'm not started with trivia since I'd like to understand well lawmaker but it's not easy since it has only manual config.

-Can it create a chatbot that make ppl join its chat (lets call it "newchat") with a pm like !join ?
-Can it make unreg users join in auto this chat (newchat) on connection?
-You think this chat will be unblocked if i use chatblocker?
-I've seen the offline messenger but as op I get 4 options:
send offline m
check mess.
check inbox
empty inbox

as reg user i get only the "send off mess" option

and if i send a msg to an op to check i he can read it with the other option it asks for msg number but i don't get anything....

but it's maybe i didnt config all... hope you can answer to this prob in the mainwhile i'll study =)

koji

??????Hawk??????

hi m8  

Quote1. Customizable commands to display in new windows the content of text files (like !rel to display latest releases)

2. Possibility for ops to update such text files from remote.

3. Add such custom commands to users right click menu

4. Blocking download, search, getlist and mainchat to nonreg users and auto join this new users to a "wait" chat where thay can chat waiting for an op to registrate them

5. Trivia with random question taken from txt or similar files (non sql db) with possibility for ops to add questions from remote.

6. Check on min share and client type

7. Last seen for users and ability to leave messages to users not online that will get this messages on next connection.

Click my signature  ...

Have fun   :))  :))  :))

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by koji_nanami
-Can it create a chatbot that make ppl join its chat (lets call it "newchat") with a pm like !join ?
-Can it make unreg users join in auto this chat (newchat) on connection?
-You think this chat will be unblocked if i use chatblocker?
-I've seen the offline messenger but as op I get 4 options:
send offline m
check mess.
check inbox
empty inbox

as reg user i get only the "send off mess" option

and if i send a msg to an op to check i he can read it with the other option it asks for msg number but i don't get anything....

but it's maybe i didnt config all... hope you can answer to this prob in the mainwhile i'll study =)

koji

Chatrooms by tezlo is for you to make chatrooms.

In the lawmaker config you may want to set the rights according to the comments in the config file.

koji_nanami

Before trying this two bot I'd like to set up the other single script but i got various problems.

1. with chatblocker if i log as unreg and unregged are configured with no chat I get 3 messages (you cannot chat in main) during login. And every pm and chat message i try to send the bot writes to the main that i cannot chat and this message is seen by other users.

2. with leechblocker i can block downloads getlist and search but as soon as i try to get unregged user list to check his shared to reg him then this user can get my shared list!!!

3. Freshstuff (for releases). I can mod the categories via config file but can I mod the way it shows them? When I show all the list i'd like that for each cat only at the top of the list the category to be shown and i'd like that for each new voice added to add not only the name but in auto the time ad date of the add.

4. Chatroom bot. I can use it to create chatrooms. But it's possible to make unregged users or other cat to join such new chat on connect?

5. how I can add the commands of this script above to right click of users?

THanks!!!

[UK]Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by koji_nanami
2. with leechblocker i can block downloads getlist and search but as soon as i try to get unregged user list to check his shared to reg him then this user can get my shared list!!!

I think this is a client thing.  When you get the unreg users list, your client is connected to his, as a result if his client wants to get your list, hes already connected to you and can get your list without sending a $connecttome through the hub, so a script cant block it  :o(

koji_nanami

There is no way to avoid it? (i'm testing all only with the latest dc++ client)

[UK]Madman

As far as i know, there isnt.  Best you could do is wait till you got their list, and manually close the connection (right click on d/load finished and close connection).

koji_nanami

I understand, at least an op informed can close the connection after the check if the user is not going to get registered

Any help on the other probs ???

THanks

koji

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk